𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗 : 𝐀𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐫 𝐀𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐲𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐒𝐞𝐞

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

"𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐛𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲."

𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟐

MOLLIE LIPS wailed in her daughters arms, "mum, i'm only going for the night." Peggy muttered.

"but this is how i know my baby is growing up!" she cried, Robbie rubbed his wifes back.

"come on love, you need to let Peggy go." he said.

"but Robbie..." she whimpered, "it's ok, Mol."

"Brian please take care of our little girl." Mollie said to the manager.

"i will, don't worry." he smiled.

Peggy rolled her eyes at how dramatic her mother was being, she was only going away for a night in London.

"bye mum, bye dad." she smiled, pulling them into a tight hug.

"have a good time, alright?" Robbie kissed the top of her head.

"i will." she nodded.

Peggy and Brian walked up the steps of the stairs to the plane, "mums theses days." she chuckled.

Brian laughed and patted her shoulder, "tell me about it."

They both sat down, the others, including Mal and Neil sat behind them.

They were all going to London for the lads to record their songs Love Me Do and Please Please Me.

Peggy couldn't have been happier that she was getting to go and was excited to visit London.

"thank you for letting me come along." she smiled to Brian.

"it's okay kiddo, you've worked very hard, ticked all my boxes, least i could do was invite you." he said.

She looked out the window, and suddenly felt warm as they shut the planes door.

Peggy unbuttoned her pink cardigan and shrugged it off, leaving her white blouse.

She buckled herself up and continued to look out the window.

"i haven't been on a plane in donkeys." she said amusingly as she looked around.

"donkeys?" Brian chuckled, "oh sorry, i have been on a plane in ages." she corrected herself.