"She is indeed." Hannah says. "How are you? How is Susie?"

"Yeah good. Were both at NYU." He smiles. I know that was his dream. "Thats amazing." I say. "Tell Susie I miss her.."

"You know twin thing.. she thinks if someones broken up with me they break up with her too." He chuckles.

"I miss you both... catch up sometime?" I suggest. Probably going to regret that tomorrow. "DM me on instagram.." I say giving him my username.

"I miss you too Hamilton." He says.

"Oh taxi!" Hannah yells

"Bye!" I say as she drags me along. He just smiles at me and I struggle to break eye contact almost. He stirred old feelings in me and nostalgia almost.

I stumbled into the lift with Hannah who was holding me. "I want ice cream. Or a big fat burger?"

"Noooo you need bed." Hannah says making me pout. She drags me to the stairs and after it took like 10 minutes to climb up, I cheer and Hannah just laughs at me.

"Hey.." I say smiling at Zade who walks out his room in just his sweats. Hannah lets go of me almost, regaining her own composure at my brother. I could vomit.

"Looks like you two had a great night." He says.

"We sure did." Hannah says as she pushed her hair off her shoulder. Zade smiles at her and I was growing impatient with the stares at smirks. "You look good." He tells her and she looks down as if she forgot what she was wearing which was a boob tube and black high waisted short skirt, showing off her nice curves and thick thighs.

"Guess who I saw? Benji Harris." I tell Zade who raised his eyebrows. "What part of town did you go to? Your ex doesn't live in Manhattan for sure."

"We went to Brooklyn." Hannah says. "The Whitefox."

"Yeah you girls are crazy. Dont go round there no more." He says frowning. I could take Kain and hed just comment it looked a little run down, he wouldn't even think it was a bad part of Brooklyn funny enough.

"Sorry Daddy... but youre not telling us where to go." Hannah says making me laugh.

"I mean it." He says stepping forward. Hannah doesn't back down though. "Anyway Im seeing him and Susie for a catch up."

"You think its a good idea to do so?" He asks. "Shut up. Are you not meant to be in bed recovering?"

"Well goodnight." Hannah says to me. "No stay..." I say. "Its too late for you to be travelling. Ill get Kain to sleep on the couch." I whisper.

"Its fine." Zade says. "My bed is huge, we can bunk together."

"Youre recovering a murder attempt, I kick in my sleep." She says. I can feel the alcohol coming up. "Whatever figure it out.. goodnight." I say opening my bedroom door. I run into the bathroom and throw up as my knees buckle right infront of the toilet seat.

Kain appears behind me and holds my hair back. "You good?" He asks and I nod as he helps me up. He cleans me up and makes me sit on the side of the bath as removes my heels. My eyes barely open, he gets out my make up wipes knowing I do not play with skin care and wipes it off. He makes me stand and does my whole routine basically. He puts the tooth brush in my mouth and I brush my teeth with my eyes closed.

I couldn't remember the rest, but I woke up with Kain walking into the bedroom holding breakfast and coffee in a takeaway cup.

He hands me two painkillers and a glass of orange juice. As I looked at him, he just like knight in shining armor, my guardian angel and my hero. I thank him and sat up all the way.