The Piggy Flies Far From The Island

I'm not sure if you heard...but Rooster Teeth is shutting down. I heard that there may be some hope for RWBY since someone is interested in "carrying the torch". I don't know if it's true or not, but I do hope that the series can continue in the best way possible.
The story won't be greatly affected since it will eventually lean away from the canonical story. That's fanfiction for you. (I meant the name, not the website name)
I forgot to mention in my previous chapters that Sega acquired Rovio some time ago. Recently, they had some collabs in their games like Sonic Dash and Angry Birds Friends. It's ok, I guess? though I wish more could be done like physical merch or something.

Anyways...sorry again for the late publishing for anyone who might be a little impatient. Enjoy the new chapter.

Remember Piggy Island II? The mysterious island in Remnant that most of the pigs ended up in? Construction is going smoothly so far with whatever they could find/steal. The castle, both interior and exterior, has been hastily built by the order of the King himself, since he wants his new home quickly built. Now that the pigs have completed the building of the castle, they are free to build whatever they want, so they started on housing since they desperately need housing since they have to sleep outside for a few weeks.

(Piggy Island II, Pig Castle Throne Room)

King Pig slumped in his newly built stone carved throne, listening to Corporal Pig and Foreman Pig's report on the construction of Piggy Island II.

"As you can see by the map that Foreman Pig made, settlements have been built in the east and north sector." Corporal Pig reported as he used his wooden pointer to point them out.

"The settlements in the other sectors are mostly still in progress, with a storage facility to store the resources that our scouts-" Foreman Pig continued before he was interrupted by King Pig raising up his hand lazily.

"Speaking of resources...how much do we have?"

"Well... there is slight opposition, so we took what we can, but it should be enough metal, wood and food to last us at least-" Foreman Pig replied before he was interrupted again.

"Enough is all I need to hear." King Pig said before getting off his throne begrudgingly.

"Stupid legs...Why can't I have minions carry me around? Walking upright...ew..." King Pig muttered to himself as he shuffled towards the map.

"Such a small island..." He remarked.

"Why yes, it is a small island." Corporal Pig said.

"I wasn't talking to you." King Pig said.

"Sorry. I thought you were talking to me." Corporal Pig replied.

"Anyways...we need a bigger lab." Smooth Cheeks continued. "We are in a world of amazing technology after all. The lab that Dr.Pig has at the castle basement is too small to be helpful."

"So I propose...we build a larger base of operations...right over there!" He said as he slammed his index finger onto an area of the map with force.

"But Sire...that area is a construction site for Professor Pig's Lab and housing for some of the citizens!" Foreman remarked.

"I'm sure it's fine. He's built his labs all over the island, and more of our pigs can grab more supplies for us. I'm sure he'll be fine."

"Now hold on just a minute!" a voice boomed in the throne room, interrupting the discussion. It was an old man, who seemed to be quite older or could be equal as Professor Pig. He wore black long pants, along with a black suit and a black tie. He also wore a white shirt, black shoes and red glasses, along with wearing a colonial american wig.

"You can't just kick out your citizens when you see fit!" The man protested.

"But I'm the king! I can do whatever I want to do, Chronicler!" Smooth Cheeks argued.

"Even if you're the king...there are rulers to be followed! tradition to be honored! customs and rituals that have made pigs the greatest of all creatures!" Chronicler Pig argued back.

"Fair point...but this law only applies to Piggy Island...on Earth, in fact..." King Pig replied.