Ready, Aim, Fire!

Hello and welcome everyone! Ever since reading several RWBY fanfics such as Mercs in Remnant by chief of RAGE, A Red Rose in the Blue Wind by Iron117Prime, One Jaune, Many Arcs Chapter 9 by Harosata, I've decided to write an Angry Birds RWBY crossover as crazy as it sounds. You should check them out too when you have the time.

This story will have some characters and some plot elements, and experiences from the various media such as games (Epic, Classic, Space, etc), comics, (IDW's comics such as Angry Birds Transformers and Super Angry Birds), the Toons Cartoons and the film along with its sequel to be mashed up to a somewhat "Aligned Continuity".

Alright, I've said enough now. So without further ado, here's "Bird Side Of The Moon". Hope you guys like it.

RWBY and Angry Birds belong to Rooster Teeth and Rovio respectively.

In the middle of the Pigicific Ocean, maybe just off the coast of 29 miles, lies Piggy Island, an island sporting various nature-defying environments, along with its large water-body that greatly resembles a scrambled egg and a mountain in the shape of a pig, hence the name of Piggy Island.

Piggy Island not only got its name from the pig-shaped mountain, but also from most of its inhabitants. Hundreds and thousands of green spherical pigs live here, while a small group of others made this island their home and is the group we all know well, The Flock, also known as the Angry Birds, with their strong determination to protect and save their eggs anytime, anywhere from the hungry clutches of the pigs. It has been a long history for the war for the eggs, although the wins always go to birds. Making the pig's king, King Pig Smooth Cheeks, is getting more impatient than ever before for the eggs, desperate for a solution, which brings us to this story.

(South Beach, Piggy Island, Earth)

"Wheeee! Faster Jake! Faster!" Two of the Blues, Jim and Jay, cheered, holding on to the blue and white swim tube that the brothers were on as Jake paddled faster with his beak, causing the swim tube to rotate faster and faster. Eventually, the swim tube spiraled out of control, sending the brothers flying into the salty waters of the beach, before they resurfaced out of the water and laughed together, apparently exhilarated of the stunt they had just the rest of the flock were having fun on the beach.

Chuck and Matilda were playing a game of beach volleyball with each other, using Bubbles, as a small version of his inflated form, as a beach ball (Don't worry! Bubbles is fine! Besides, He's having fun!)

"Better watch out Matilda!" Chuck taunted. "I'm going to spike so fast that you can't defend!" he said before launching Bubbles high into the air, followed by a fast jump towards the ball while preparing to hit the Bubbles with a headbutt. "HERE. IT. COMES!" Chuck screamed, summoning every ounce of his energy to hit Bubbles but then the ball (aka Bubbles) dropped to the ground before Chuck could hit him, causing him to do a front flip multiple times midair before falling into the sand face-first.

Upon seeing Chuck on the ground, Bubbles deflated back into his usual small size and tried to help Chuck by pulling him out of the ground. Matilda, after watching all this "drama" unfold, chuckled as she hopped towards Chuck and helped Bubbles to put Chuck back on his...feet? and dragged him towards a nearby palm tree, with Bubbles following them.

On one of the palm trees that is near the shoreline, we have Stella, perched on top of the tree while looking through a telescope. Her friends had written to her yesterday that they are coming to Piggy Island to meet her, so she was waiting for any signs of them approaching the island. "Come on...Come on...Where are you all?" Stella muttered anxiously under her breath, scanning the shorelines.

Under the same palm tree where Stella is, Hal was relaxing in the shade while playing his beloved banjo, with Terence sitting beside him and seemingly enjoying his performance.