"We got you, you're okay, we won't let that thing happen ever again, we promise." Hizashi declares. I let my hands drift up and into my hair. It tugs at the strands. I don't feel covered or comfortable. I wrap my hands around myself and try to shrink myself down into a tiny, little cube. I shake very violently. I feel a blanket come draping over my shoulders. I grip at the corners and tug it around myself. I shake my head.

"N-no, no, n-no. I-I s-said no. I-it's not f-fair.. Why do they get to wake up and not feel regret, or sorry about what t-they d-d-did and I have to h-have t-these shitty f-fucking f-flashbacks?" My hands press against my ears. They fall down and hug my chest.

"We know, kid. It's not fair at all. We'll get you help, maybe some medication and you'll be okay. We'll get you help, you will be safe. You are safe Izuku, so just try to breathe. Inhale and exhale." I follow the instructions given to me. All I can feel are the hands until I pass out from hyperventilation.

                    :'.[(<#-Aizawa P.O.V-#>)].':
The kid passes out on me. He kept smaking his waist and neck and hips and thighs and basically everywhere. I look at my husband. He scoops the kid up and caries him up the stairs and presumably, into the guest room. I stare at the floor. Tears fill my eyes and with one swift blink they move to my cheeks. How could someone do that? He's right, it isn't fair. It isn't fair that he doesn't get to be a fucking kid, he has to have these conversations, about fucking rape, abuse, and how to fucking scream for help. Someone who hurt him is still fucking out there and in this fucking area. We've got no fucking evidence. I have to cradle this kid, I have to watch him sob, I have to watch him blame himself all because some fucker can't control himself. I have to talk this kid through panic attacks, I have to reassure him, all because someone couldn't pull up their big-girl pants and talk through their emotions instead of beating your fucking kid.

"Shou, What's wrong?" I sob, I sob hard. He give me a reassuring hug.

"What's wrong?" He asks again.

"I'm just really fucking mad at hisashi and inko and whoever that dude was. He's still roaming free. We need to get him help and we need to have a discussion about safety with him." My tears stop and I sniffle.

"Okay, I get the first part about getting him help, but what conversation would we need to have with him?" I look at him with a pained glare in my eyes, it takes him a second but he realizes.

"The bastard is roaming free, we don't have evidence so we can't take legal action. We need to teach him what to do if he sees him again. Getting him a rape whistle or a bracelet just something so he doesn't feel completely and utterly defenseless. He's done it twice, the odds are betting that if he's seen again, it'll happen again."

"Oh." He sounds defeated and sad at the realization.

"Yeah, 'oh'."

"Well, how do we approach that? He's going to freak out, he will. Oh my god, what if he spirals? What if he thinks we're blaming him?" The way he freaks out shows he cares.

"Well, we'll tell him that we need to talk, that he's not in trouble. If he spirals we'll help him through that. He won't think we're blaming him, and if he does, we'll assure him the opposite." He nods.

"I think tomorrow is a good time to bring it all up. Y'know, therapy, safety, all that jazz." I chuckle at his fake enthusiasm.

"You wanna check in on him, don't you?" My husband discards the silence.

"Yes, yes I do." I get up and hizashi chuckles before following me up the stairs. I open his door and peer at him. I take note of any signs of discomfort or a nightmare. My husband notices the same things I do. He thrashes around and mumbles incoherent sayings.