Chapter 25

There will be one or two slurs, again no straight person should type, write, or say these things. Please keep note of that. There will also be graphic depictions of sexual assault.

-Izukus POV-
I sit up in bed. I had a terrible nightmare, luckily I didn't wake anyone up. I take off the blanket and get out of bed. I look through the closet and grab the clothes I previously set out. When I walk into the bathroom I stare into the mirror before turning the shower on. I let it fig up the mirror so I don't have to look at myself. I hop in the shower. My muscles relax as the warm water drips down. The water taunts the hands. It wakes them up and they start to move. I just start crying. I can't do anything to stop it. I grab some soap and start scrubbing away at my flesh. They seem to have chosen to attack my thighs and chest today. They climb up to my shoulders. I just want a kill switch. I scrub my body four times to no avail. By the fifth time they start to ease. I keep going until they stop, not even when blood rushes down the drain. I turn the knob to power down the stream of water and step out.

I pull on my shirt. It's not enough. I go outside of the bathroom and grab a tank top and a black shirt. I grab a pair of leggings and bring them back. I tug on the tank top, then the t-shirt, then the button up, then a tie that I double knotted. I toss on my boxers, leggings then the uniform pants. I pierce an extra hole in my belt so it's tight enough. I grab the jacket. I'm already hot but whatever it takes to make sure it doesn't happen again. I grab the self-defense items they handed me and shove some in my bag, some in my pockets, and the bracelet on my wrist. I grab my bag and head downstairs.

"Hey kiddo! Eat this, please." Hizashi asks. I nod and eat it quickly. I throw the wrapper away. I run upstairs and grab my phone. I have about fifteen minutes before I have to get a move on. I grab anything extra I need.

"Kid! Come here for a second." Aizawa requests. I go downstairs and stand in front of him.

"Okay, if All Might tries to take you away to his office, that's okay. But, if he starts with that mumbo jumbo again, or anything shitty, you just tap the bracelet, okay? We'll get you out of there or if it's a class we'll call you up to one of our offices." I nod. I see his hesitation behind telling me it's okay for him to talk to me. He can't get fired for that- I don't think so- at least. He's allowed to talk to me about purely professional topics. I beam up at him.

"I'll be okay!" I assure. I see a mild sense of relaxation behind his eyes.

"You're riding with us, by the way. To and from school." He informs.

"Oh, okay." I respond. Hizashi walks downstairs. Him and Aizawa exchange words with each other. He grabs his keys and walks to the car, gesturing for us to follow. I quickly grab my bag and rush out. Once we arrive I hop out of the car. We walk into the school together. I get pulled aside by All Might however.

"Excuse me, can I borrow Young Midoriya for a second?" I see both of their veins pop out. They stare him up and down with harsh eyes.

"Fine." They mutter. They look at me and their eyes soften.

"Remember the bracelet, okay?" Hizashi reminds. I nod. I follow the 'hero' to his office. He opens the door and we head inside. He gestures for me to sit down. I do as I'm told. He sits down. I try and put on a respectful look, but all that covers me is rage.

"Listen, I just need you to listen to one call! I promise it's important! He's not going to yell! Neither is your mom!" I glare at him.

"She is not my mother. Do not call her that." I grit my teeth. All respect is gone.

"But I'll listen to the calls." He beams with a smirk on his face. My stoned expression doesn't move on tiny fucking bit, if anything, if grows colder. He whips out a phone and dials the number. He hands it to me. I hear Hisashi's voice and my blood runs cold.