Rehab was supposed go be a fresh start

Cw !!! angst and ginger mention .be warned !!

There was a laoud beeping noise. It burst bax's eardrums and made his yell out in pain. Where was he?? Last he remembered he had flown off into the night..
he blinked his eyes open, and was met by a blinding light in his eyes. He yelped and it moved. "Sorry my bad" said a voice
An Oompa Loompa wearing a stefescope came into his fertile of vision. A doctor Oompa Loompa.
"My name is dr onyx Oompa Loompa fag hag Gayass shorty pants" he said "you are in the tall tall hospital"
"Tall tall hospital?" Bax groaned
"Yes" said the Oompa Loompa "you were so tall yoire shinbones couldn't support you. You skeleton shattered and your brain ran away"
Bax gasped. He always knew being freakishly tall had its risks but..
"How long have I been out" he asked, mumbling.
"It's hard to say.. we found you in a box outside the fbi /ref... just kidding.. we have no idea"
Bax screamed.
"Sir clam down, you were in a coma"
Bax was so scared. How much of his life had been a coma??? Did Charles the hoover really even exist?? Did he make him up??
Bax pondered as he was wheeled out on two hoverboards under a piece of plywood becayse they had run out of beds. He saw the other patients in the tall tall hospital.. ed Sheeran.. Dracula... Miguel who made Bax gasp because he was so tall.
The tall tall hospital was also a rehabilitation centre for the tall, to help them not be over 5'10 which is a normal height. The tall tall rehabilitation only worked for a select few.. seeing as gingers would hardly ever recover.. and BLUE eyed gingers.. well... they had no hope..
Bax looked hopeful and he began to stop being tall.. AND CJARLES THE HOOVER ROLLED IN !!!
Baxed gasped with happy and went to hug him !! But Charles the hoover looked disturbed
"WHJOOOOEHEIEJWUWOOOOO" he said which meant "who the fuck are you" in hoover