Idk thr difference between prologue and epilogue

Draco malfoy and Eminem were finally free to love one another. After years of being chased by Dobby the house elf, and Obama constantly trying to defame their name along with his malewife Harry styles, they were free. Of course they did have to move to the middle of Antarctica to do so, but it was the only place they were safe. Obama was scared of penguins and dobby didn't know geography well.
They stood together in their 72 bedroom house overlooking absolutely nothing, giggling together like hyenas.
Draco placed his hands on eminems bulbous stomach.,. Their baby. He smiled as he felt the baby kick. This was it, the beginning of their family. It had been 40 years since the wizarding wars.. and he finally had a family of his own. He paused for a minute as he heard something
"Eminem sweetie poo.. the baby is .." he cocked his head ti the side as he tried listening more intensely, "..playing music??"
He pressed his ear up to eminems bulging stomach which was quite audibly playing between the bars by elliott smith.
"Oh don't worry about that kitten shits" Eminem said in a gruff dominating voice, "I ate another mp3 player when I was sleepwalking.. it's probably that."
"Oh but sugar woookie snookie.. you hate elliott smith.."
"Heh.. Obama probably hacked into my mp3 player.. again.. that old fool.."
Eminem then gasped and doubled over as if he was in pain. He looked down and saw a puddle of water... and it wasn't yellow like last time.
"Baby shark.. what's wrong???" Draco yelped, tears in his big blue orbs.
"Shittten kitten.. the baby.. it's coming.." Eminem groaned before passing out