"What did we ever do, to deserve all of this. Nine years ago we were happy a family, what happened?! "she shook him "why?? What is the fault of my mother except that she loved a psycho like you, is it that she has inherited wealth, what's the fault of mine, whom you have blessed with a life of a nightmare. Not a single day I had a fitful sleep. I was running, I was dieing each and every day. What's my fault. " Tears rolled in her eyes as she wept bitterly "If you wanted the wealth we would have given everything to you. We never needed those. But what wealth would have satisfied you for all your greed and hunger. You have burnt our home. Orphaned your own children. What is the fault of everyone whom you have abused and killed. What is the fault of this world, half of which you have destroyed and slaughtered. Is it fate or her own fault to have given birth to such a demon!!"

She was shaking him wildly weeping in agony and screaming. Shivaay came to her support as he shook her hands off and took them into his own calming her down. Wiping her tears, he placed a weapon in her hand and as well as Neeraj 's nodding at them.

"Today, we end this, we rid the world of the evil, and we take the burden of the justice on our shoulders. It's for our family, country and to the entire humanity."

Sniffing her tears, she looked at her father. The word seems alien to her now. She recalls the day sitting at the dinner table, smiling to her uncle, who has cheated her and taken her hostage waiting for her wealth and who pretended to be her father and then there was her real dad, who was far worse then the pretend dad, and who wanted to use her for his revenge. She neither wants her dad nor his love.

Pointing the weapon at Evil eye, she revisited all the horrors of her life, as she pulled the trigger and when the bullet hit home and last of her tears flew down. Evil Eye is a past and a scar to the humanity, nothing else and nothing to be made more.

The weapon dropped as Nithya fell to the ground and both Shivaay and Neeraj came to her. Shivaay pulled her into his arms consoling her in silence as Neeraj took a moment looking at the figure lying flat to the ground covered in pools of blood.

Shivaay nodded at Neeraj, who nodded back and went to the main hall to complete a task. As the moments flew, a burning smell overtook the corridors and the flames rose to the place. Nithya looked up at her husband in confusion, as he took her by hand and directed her towards the exit. She looked at the fallen corpse one last time as she followed Shivaay out.

Looking at the flames rising all around and the fire alarm screams, Nithya asked"Shiv.., what's happening??"

"Everything is going to be good" that didn't answer her question. She wanted to know more, but the smoke rising was choking her out as she followed Shivaay out. On reaching the stairs she could see the flames all over the place, the ground floor is completely caught on fire and the first floor is catching up. Looking either ways, he directed her towards the window at the corridor end as he hugged her tight and jumped.

They fell off a thud on the grass. Shivaay recovered soon as he helped Nithya up and started pulling her towards the main entrance where many vehicles of both police, press and locals have been gathered. Neeraj met them at the entrance as he signalled for them to move towards the gate where a car is waiting for them.

Nithya saw Atharva coming towards her. She didn't know what to say to him. As he neard, she was about to explain him everything, when he signalled a hand to stop, "Neeraj told me everything" he said looking between her and Shivaay. By everything, Nithya understood what. "I was such a fool. It was obvious that your heart belonged to another" he said looking directly at Shivaay. "Anyhow, congratulations both of you, I know you have been married for sometime now and this is the actual beginning of your married life."