He searched the floor, every other room was empty. He slowly made his way towards the room at the end of the corridor, the door was left ajar.

As he slowly kicked the door and entered ready with his weapon in hand, he found Nithya, but he also found Evil eye, with his gun pointing at her while the other hand on her hair.

Shivaay took in the sight and felt his veins pop.

"Now..Now" Evil eye started, "what a master plan that was. Captured every single one of my men. Confiscated my wealth, weapons and my power. But one thing you seem to have missed" tutting in fake sympathy "that I have your power" he shook Nithya pulling her hair emphasizing his point. "Come on...beg me to show mercy...or warn me to leave her..yada yada.." he swirled the gun on his hand rolling his eyes.

Shivaay folded his hands, he knew his anger and emotion will get him nowhere. The man was surely psychotic. He needed to be calm and make sure he protects Nithya and punish the bastard.

"Why...no" his tone was casual and careless " I will do neither of those. She is not some insignificant thing to be thrown out of this. If anything, she is the main victim who suffered the most. She has every right to be part of this, she is the one who should punish you and I promise, she will too. My wife is brave and strong. You will see so for yourself." He raised his chin and voiced those words out looking into her eyes.

She got the message. It's her revenge. It's her justice. So she is the one who needs to take control. It's her fight against evil. Taking a deep breath, she elbowed him in the ribs with full force, evil eye was taken aback and his hand automatically gone to his ribs.

Seizing the moment, Shivaay flew forward to grab the weapon out of his hand and pull Nithya towards him.

Recovering from his position, Evil eye grabbed a flower vase to throw it at Nithya, which was interrupted by Shivaay's hand. The vase hit the floor to break into pieces.

Pointing his both weapons towards Evil eye, Shivaay flared, "No, you do not deserve to die easily. For all the pain you have caused to everyone, you will die a very slow and a painful death. Saying he shot both his knees with each weapon. Evil eye screamed in pain falling down. Blood oozed out from his both knees.

"You will pay for this..." He managed glaring at Shivaay. Looking at Nithya,"I will cut you into a million piec" the sentence was interrupted as Shivaay threw the both weapons away and marched at him.

He settled on Evil Eye's ribs, clutching at his flailing hands hard. Grabbing both of them, he twisted them to either side in opposite directions when a bone cracking sound reverberated, Evil Eye's evil screams echoed throughout the mansion. His hands were distorted, his legs have been shot. He cannot run and escape.

As the screams subdued, Shivaay fisted his jaw hitting it hard,

"This is for all the people who you have handicapped and orphaned"

Another fist flew at him hitting in the eye
"This is for my mother and your wife whom you have wronged in your greed and hunger for power"

Blood flew from his eyes, mouth everywhere, as Shivaay kept hitting at him. Evil eye knew his end was near. As Shivaay's weight has been lifted off, Neeraj 's face came into view.

"H..help" he managed

"Help!? Did you really think I am here to help you. Did you really think that after all the pain and horror you have subjected to my mother, I will be on your side. Did you really think I will protect you when you made my sister's life a living hell. No, not in a million years" He grabbed him by collar as he was forced to look straight at Nithya, moving ahead,