Past Grudges, Understandings and New country [Part 27]

Start from the beginning

I sighed and held his wrist to stop him from flipping pages, "Kunal why are you doing this", I asked and he looked at me and sighed, "Ananya I am doing my work and let me go through this file it is really important I swear I ain't doing this purposely" he said and got out of my hold.

I don't know why but I don't like when he ignores me it happened before too when I didn't even love him "You are doing it purposely I know" I banged my hand hardly on the table knocking out the coffee mug. The coffee spilled on the table specially his important file and he stood up immediately.

"WHAT THE FUCK ANANYA? DIDN'T I SAY IT IS A IMPORTANT FILE" he yelled at me and I felt scared he has never yelled at me lie this before. He immediately started cleaning the papers, "let me help you I am sorry it was a mistake" I tried to take the file but he yanked my hand.

"ENOUGH, MISTAKE? YOUR ONE SILLY MISTAKE WILL COST A FORTUNE TO MY EMPLOYEES CAREERS" he again roared and this time his anger intensified. I stepped back as he came closer to me, "tell me Ananya is this a mistake or your stubbornness to get my attention", he said his voice utterly low and dangerous.

"Ananya I.. ", he sighed and he raised his hand and I immediately shielded my face to protect myself from him. His words didn't come out of his mouth nor did his hand touched my body, I slowly brought my hands down from my eyes and saw his stunned face.

I know he would never do that to me but still I am scared, "Ananya why.... you know... I would never do that you.. I.... I" he was speaking but his words weren't clear. I just rushed towards him and jumped in his arms hugging him tight. He immediately wrapped his arms around my waist protectively. 

I sobbed in his arms and he just stood there and rubbed my back as his other hand caressed my hair. after sometime I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes which held nothing but love for me. 

"I am sorry for ruining your file" I said he sighed, "I am sorry for yelling at you" he said and I shook my head. "No it wasn't your fault and beside you have full right to be angry at me as I get angry on you" I said and he chuckled. 

"Fine I am angry on you but just remember one thing Ananya, I am not like your dad, please don't think that I will ever hurt you well atleast not physically and if I hurt you mentally which I would never but if in case I do just wear my boxing gloves and punch me right on my perfect face"

he said and I chuckled and nodded, "so are we good now? please never ignore me" I said and he nodded and kissed my forehead lovingly. "okay so now I need to go to office to backup this file and restore whatever I can" he said and I nodded and he picked up his file, phone and keys.

He went near the door but again came back to me and kissed my hands and cheeks, "today's breakfast was really really very tasty, please cook often" he said and hurriedly left the room leaving me all flustered.

I need to confess to you soon my hubby, you need to know how I feel about you and how special you are for me.

-------------------------------------------------------

Drishti's Pov:-

I was in mummy ji's room helping her in cleaning the jewellery closet. She is rani sa and she has so many jewellery. She was passing me the boxes and one by one and I was keeping them open on king size bed to brush them. 

"keep them properly Drishti", she said and passed me another huge box but it slipped through my hand and fell down splitting open the box. the contents inside it scattered and i bent down and started picking them up. "dhyan se Drishti" she said and I nodded. 

I saw many old pictures of her with her family, I saw a young boy too beside her who looked almost like her, maybe her brother. I picked up all the photos and saw still one near bed. I picked it up and turn it to see the photo and I was shocked to see the person in that photo, "mummy ji.. what is this?"