12.

Target:20 votes

****

Both Ruchika and Shlok quickly reached Rajdeep's penthouse and rang the bell.

As soon as the door opened,Ruchika stepped inside and asked Rajdeep,"You haven't entered the room,have you?" while raising her one eyebrow.

"Yes,I have and I have every right to be." Rajdeep said.

Ruchika was about to shout at him,but Rajdeep interrupted her in between,"give me back".

"What?" Ruchika said.

"The keys" Rajdeep said.

Ruchika in turned narrowed her eyes at him and shouted "no,and just you wait,I'll deal with you later on."

She said and went towards Avantika's room.

In the room....

"Avu,wake up!" Ruchika said.

After five minutes of continuous efforts,Avantika woke up. She was very weak.
However,Ruchika carried her inside the bathroom and told her to wash herself.

In the meantime she quickly changed the bedsheet.

As soon as Avantika came outside,she led her towards the bed and made her settle down.

"Ruchu, it's paining a lot." Avantika said.

"I know. Have you eaten something?" Ruchika asked her.

"No Ruchu, that's why it's paining a lot. I haven't eaten anything for ten hours." Avantika said.

"Don't worry. I am here na, everything will be alright. I'll take care of you sissy. But I also wanna ask some questions from you." Ruchika said.

"Ask" Avantika said.

"Uh-uh,first,I am going to make something for you to eat,then we are going to talk,okay?" Ruchika said back.

"Okay,Ruchu" Avantika said and lie down.

Ruchika was about to open the door of Avantika's room,when a maid herself knocked on the door.
She remembered she was the same one who had shown her the way around to Shlok's penthouse.

"Ma'am,sir gave me this for Avantika Ma'am." She said.

Ruchika saw a hot water bag,some chocolates and a bowl of soup. She held the tray from her hands and said "thanks a lot dear,but don't call me ma'am,call me Ruchika. I told you earlier as well."

"Yes ma'am,I'll remember it." The maid said and went away.

Ruchika closed the door and went towards Avantika.

She helped her to get up and fed her with soup and some chocolates.
Avantika immediately felt better.

"Tell me,what you wanna ask about?" Avantika asked her.

"Why were you in a bridal dress?" Ruchika asked her.

"Long story short,that idiot wants to marry me for some sick revenge." Avantika said.

"How can you let him marry you Avu?" Ruchika asked back,in a bit angry tone.

"How could I not when he threatened me with your life Ruchu? You are not my friend,you are my sister. I love you like a sister." Avantika said,her voice laced with emotions.

Ruchika hugged her tightly and told her to sleep. Avantika obliged and lie down. She was so tired that she fell asleep within a few minutes.

Ruchika then went outside,ready to pounce on Shlok and his friend,like the lioness she was.

*****

So,guys,how is the chapter today?

Are you all excited for the next update?

Please shower your love and vote,share and comment on my story.