2.

Target:20 votes

****

In the warehouse

Was my torture too much for you? Rajdeep said as soon as he entered the warehouse.

The man they had captured was literally shaking like a leaf out of fear.
The aura around Rajdeep and Shlok was dangerous,cold and full of authority.

Tell me! Rajdeep shouted and the man flinched.

With a shaking voice he spoke "yes".

Rajdeep smirked and asked "you want your freedom? Freedom from this torture?"

The man nodded his head.

"Okay,so tell me where is Vansh Singh?" Rajdeep asked him.

"He is in Rathore mansion. He is a good friend of Rathores."

"Okay. Now I shall free you from this torture according to my promise. So,Shlok free him." Rajdeep said and Shlok slowly and steadily took out a leather belt.

The man widened his eyes in fear and Shlok smirked seeing his reaction.

"K-king,y-you to-told me t-that you'll f-free me f-from t-this t-torture. T-then?" The man asked him nervously.

"Oh,I am doing that only,tumhe to pata hi ho ga na ki murde ko dard nahi hota? Toh vahi toh kar rahe hai hum. Tumhe aazadi dai rahe hai,murda banake."Rajdeep smirked saying this and the man started begging.

Rajdeep ignored him and went outside. Shlok beat him mercilessly and told his men to dump his body outside, somewhere where no one can figure him out. But,what they didn't check was that the man had fooled them.
Yes,he provided him the correct information,but he stopped his breathing intentionally to save himself from these two beasts.

The men dumped his body outside,in a garbage truck and went inside. When the man saw that all of them had left,he carefully and slowly carried himself far away from the warehouse. His blood was dropping continuously. So,he fainted. It was after sometime,he opened his house and find himself in a hospital. He opened his eyes and heard an angelic voice asking him,"are you alright now?"

In the mansion....

After cleaning the house,both the girls left for the hospital and Suraj went to study in the library.

On their way,the girls came upon a man who was badly beaten and bruised. Blood was continuously dripping from his body.

"Avu,dekh unko. We need to help him."Ruchika said .

"Oh shit,Ruchi inhe bohot jyada chot lage hai,chal ek kaam karte hai inhe hospital leke chalte hai."Avantika said back.

"Ha yaar,jaldi kar."She replied back.

It was after an hour the man opened his eyes and was shocked hearing the angelic voice.

"Wh-who a-are you?" The man asked her.

"Oh hi.My name is Ruchika and she is my friend Avantika. We both saw you on the street and we brought you here to save you. And yeah,we are your doctors too."Ruchika said.

"How are you feeling now?" Avantika asked him.

"I -I am feeling better. B-but please save me from him."The man said slowly while fearing.

Ruchika and Avantika shared a look of confusion and asked together -
"From whom?"

"R-Rajdeep S-Singh an-and S-Shlok R-Rawat."The man replied back.

"They did this to you?" Avantika asked him.

"Yes" The man said.

"How can someone be so cruel?"Ruchika said.

"It's my first time saying this to anyone without myself judging my character,but I hate them,already."Avantika said.

"Don't worry,you're safe.We'll protect you."Ruchika said.

"Y-you d-don't k-know ho-how d-dangerous t-they are." The man said."O-one they f-found o-out t-that I'm a-alive,they'll c-come h-here t-torture k-kill m-me at any c-cost."The man said.

"Oh trust me,I won't let it happen."Ruchika said while smirking.
Unknown to them that the beast's spy had already informed them about this.

They both were about to get up when Avantika's assistant came and he told her that she needs to go to Mumbai with the medical staff immediately,while Ruchika will stay here in the hospital.

Avantika was worried about the man's health and safety and was about to decline,whereas,Ruchika assured her and she decided to go.

****
So guys,tell me are you all excited for their first meeting?

What do you think is going to happen next?

Do you like Avantika's and Ruchika's caring attitude?

Please let me know in comments and do complete the target.