5.

Target:20 votes

****

The police officer who owned Shlok the favour,brought out the whole staff and patients outside.
Whereas,in the ward,Shlok was extremely shocked. One second the man who decided to fight with Ruchika was laughing,and then after one second,he was lying on the ground,groaning in pain.

All his men were hella shocked too. Their mouths were hanging open.

Ruchika giggled seeing them shocked and said,"muh band kar lo,pata chale makhi-machar ghus jaaye. Then you'll all run in the hospital,screaming for help like the mad person you all are."

Shlok was amazed. He had never seen a girl fighting like this ever before. But,then he remembered that he have to kill that man,and now,kidnap Ruchika too,as she can complaint the police.

On Shlok's cue,all of the men surrounded the guard and Ruchika.

The guard was killed immediately and while Ruchika was busy fighting them,Shlok killed the patient.

When Ruchika saw this,she got blinded by her anger.

How dare you? Ruchika shouted with tears streaming down her face.

I had promised Avu and that man that I'll protect him! Ruchika yelled at him.

Shlok's heart clenched seeing her tears,but he shook that feeling and immediately told  his men to capture her.
But,before they could capture her,she fainted.
Her body was about to touch the ground,but Shlok was fast enough.

He quickly held her and hugged her tightly.
Unconsciously,he placed a kiss on her forehead and carried her in bridal style.
Boss,what are you doing? A man asked him.

What does it look like to you? I am carrying a girl who has fainted,not to mention,she beat your asses. Shlok remarked smartly and ordered them to go out of the ward and wait for him.

When all the men were out,he took a second to admire Ruchika's face. She had black hair,a cute button nose,heart shaped face with cute little lips.His heart clenched seeing her tears and he knew that he was in love,in love with this girl,with this doctor.

He calmed his heartbeat,as it was fast,cause his beloved was so close to him and went outside.

"Let's go outside via back door. And dispose that patient's body. Understood?" Shlok commanded them.

Yes Hukum. They replied back and set to work,whereas,Shlok carried Ruchika to the car.

He made her lay down in the backseat of the car and started to drive to his house,one just beside Rajdeep's penthouse.

When they reached the his penthouse,he carried her inside,in his room and placed her on the bed.

"Love,I know you don't love me right now,but I promise you I'll make you fall in love with me. " Shlok said lovingly and gently kissed her forehead and went outside to prepare food for her.

***********1 hour later************

Ruchika woke up and found herself in unfamiliar surroundings.

She began to panic. Hearing the voice in his room,Shlok immediately came inside and saw Ruchika having a panic attack. He immediately went towards her and hugged her close to his heart,cradling her in his arms.

"Shh,calm down,sherni. Calm down. You are fine. You are with me. I won't let even a fly hurt you." He calmed her down,and unknowingly,Ruchika snuggled more into him, finding solace in his arms.

She hugged him back and put her face in the crook of his neck,her lips lightly touching his skin.

Shlok's breathing hitched,but he calmed himself and hugged her more tightly.

****
So guys,how was the chapter?

Do you like the sweet interaction between Shlok and Ruchika?

Excited for the new chapter?

Please vote,share and comment.