ep: 26

Rehansh pov

I feel like today I am on ninth cloud ...I was driving but my all focus was when niharika hugged me and confessed to me . I still can't believe that she love me too .....

Soon we reached home and as I enter niku come to running..her eyes were red ....I immediately pick her up

" What happened sweetheart?? " I asked her

" You ok ?? " She asked checking me making my heart swelling with happiness...

I kiss her forehead and said

" I am absolutely fine bachha " I said

Soon we all had dinner and went to our room ....

" Niku yesterday you said you will sleep with me " ritika said making her smile and nod ...

" I will and I don't break promise" she said and run in ritika room....

I also went in my room . Niharika went before me ...as I enter I saw niharika combing her hair ...

I went near her and wrap my arms around her waist...and nuzzled my face ...

" You promised me something" I said reminding her ...

Niharika pov

His breath was fanning on my sensitive spot making it difficult for me to stand ..I turned and look at him

" Are you happy?? " I asked him
" Offcourse I can't even express in words what i am feeling right now .. it's beyond words ..." He said

" Am i that important for you ?? " I asked him

"  Niaharika Bas itna samjh lo tumhare aane se pehle Mai ek bewajah ki zindagi jee rhe tha ab mujhe jeene ki ek wajah mil gyi hai ..." He spoke  ...

All i could see is ocean of love in his eyes and that moment i know I will never regret this ...I pull his face closer and finally sealed his lips with mine ....

" For a second we both were statue consuming the feeling.... It feels like he doesn't kiss my lips...his lips healed my soul ..."

In a fraction of second he grab my waist pulling me more closer and his lips strated to move slowly making me feel tingling sensation in my stomach...I also pull him closer and mould my lips along with his ....

Author pov

That kiss was full of love ... healing there wounds. Giving them that love which they deprived.... None of them wanted to stop but the need of oxygen made them separate....

" Breath love " Rehansh whispered while rubbing niharika lips .

" It's my first kiss " she whispered breathing heavily.

" Mine too " he whispered.... And kiss her forehead.

" Let's sleep " Rehansh whispered making her look at him .

They both eyes were asking something but both were stoping themselves for some reason....

" You lay down I will come back after changing my clothes " niharika said making him nod ....

Rehansh pov

I touched my lips as she went inside washroom.... I smile . Only i know how i control myself to move further. I want her to comfortable and sure ...
I also changed my clothes and lay on bed ....

Niharika pov

Touching my lips all i could do is smile ...I look at mirror my cheeks were flushed light pink in shade ...one part of my heart want to give myself to him and another part of me was saying it's too soon ....