episode -8

Do read author note at end 😁 let's start the chapter...💅

We all are having dinner it was dead  silent...idli why I am feeling this silence awkward....

"Niharika "... did something happened with rehansh ?? Rehansh mom asked me ...

" i-i -

" it has nothing to do with her mom so don't ask her ... I have many things to deal with that's why I am little tensed " rehansh spoke cutting me off .... to which I glad

He said cutting me off ... soon I noticed many people coming inside the home with flower basket and other decorative items ....

" Why these people are here ?? " I asked ....

" because tomorrow is our mehandi..." rehansh spoke making me chocked on my food ...

This man !!! Why the hell he is so unpredictable....

I look at him and saw a small smirk on his making me glare at him ...

Bipolar

His mom suddenly patted my back and give me water ....

" this is so sudden... i -i mean I didn't informed that tomorrow is our mehandi and I also didn't took leave ..." I said trying to delay it ....

But this oversmart ass has other plans ...seems like he is already prepared.

" Don't worry Love ...it's my hospital I am the owner and you are my soon to be wife nobody will say anything.." he said

His mom gave me a teasing smile making my cheeks read ...

No ...I am not blushing not at all people...it's because of embarrassment which i have to face because of my so called lovely husband....

She ate her food and left to room...

" What do you think of yourself Mr Oberoi?? "

" your soon to husband" he said making me take a deep breath to control the urge to stab the fork in his eyes ....

" i mean why didn't you inform me that tomorrow is our mehandi..." I asked

" i guess i already told you we will get married so ofc there will be other tradition too ." He said normally....

I am literally so done with this man ... talking to him it feels like I am just hitting my head on wall ... because for once this man don't get what I want to say ....

I was about to get up but stop as soon as Avinash voice is heard ...

" Wait sister In law " he said ...

Again with this sister in law ... !!!

" what now Avinash?? " I asked being annoyed

" see tomorrow there will be media too .... so you guys need to prepare for interview.. " he said

Can't with these rich people tantrums....

So ofc it's too sudden so they will ask how you guys meet and how you fall in love .???

He said making rehansh nod

" we should prepare it before..." he said chewing his food ....

" what's there to prepare I will clearly announce in front of media this that buisness tycoon Rehansh Oberoi forced me to get married with him ... maybe then I will get to know that why he is marrying me ..." I said with utterly bitterly sweet  yet fake smile and look at rehansh ...