ep-4 signing marriage papers...

The update goal is still not fulfilled but still I upload because of your guys request....now i request you to please press star button and do vote and comment 🤍☺️

I will publish next episode when update goal will cross

************************************************************************

Niharika pov

" You got no choice except signing this Niharika" here comes his stern  tone realising i couldn't do anything rather than accept his condition."

" I will never forgive you Rehnash oberoi" i spat my words with all anger and pain .

" I never did anything wrong Niharika that I have to ask for your forgiveness..what I am doing is good for all " he said looking into my eyes with blank emotions...

He come forward pick up the pen and forward towards me signalling me to sign ...

I read the paper...this a  marriage certificate... after signing this i will be his wife ... Half of life i spend being caged by an abusive father and mother. Now other half will be spend under him ...

Few tears left from eyes of my vulnerability and helplessness..i swear if it's for not niku .i would prefer to kill myself rather than signing these documents....

" I don't have whole year NIHARIKA" ...
He said making me flinch as i was lost in my thoughts .

" Sign fast ...then we have to do preparation for our wedding" ...he said ...

Taking deep breaths i signed the papers with shivering hands ...

" It's the worst thing i have ever done" ..i whispered to myself basically warning myself from the upcoming danger .

"And mark my words Niharika this is the best decision you have taken ...he whispered in my ear while taking paper  making me step back and glare at him "

" Nikku ??" I asked him

" Hmmm i will take you to her but before that meet my friend aka secretary " Avinash "

He said pointing towards the third man who was standing in my cabin witnessing whole drama

He come forward and and spoke

" Hiiii bhabhi ,(sister in law ) he said showing me his teeth while smiling...i wish I could break those teeth for calling me sister in law ... "

" I had no interest in meeting him ...just tell me where is niku ?? I swear rehnash if something happened to her i-

I was about to complete but door opened revealing niku with the head maid

" Rehans-

Niku stop as soon as she saw me and run to me ..i quickly took her in my lap and hug her ...

" Niku baby are you ok ?? No-nothing happened right?? " I said checking her ...

" No Massi I am good ..buddy took care of me "

I look at rehansh who was smiling looking at us .. this is first time I saw him smiling otherwise there was either blann expression or that stupid smirk of his which made me nervous of his upcoming action.

Niku get up from my lap and went towards rehnash and he also pick her up ...

" Buddy will Massi and me stay here from now on "...she asked in her cute voice which could melt anybody heart

" Offcourse princess from now your Massi and you both gonna stay here forever "

He said making her giggle In happiness...where as i was angry and shocked ...i come here all the way from Mumbai to Delhi just to witness this . Niku who refused to talk with strangers is now playing in this bastard lap . He already use me and now by his sweet words he is trying to use niku . But I can't let it happen.soon niku and i have to escape.i can't let her get attached to rehansh otherwise it will create trouble for me ...