ep 5 adoption

" no you can't take her ,i will never allow  you guys " i said looking at them with tears in my eyes but the tears are not sign of my vulnerability but my anger and pain ....

" Who are you to allow us ,you have no right on her " my so called mother said

" I am just like her mother and will not allow you guys to ruin her life too like you did mine " i shouted at them glaring at them...

" Call niku outside " Mr oberoi said to one of maid ...

" No ...you can't do this Mr oberoi. " If she will go then i will also go with her i said while glaring at them ....

Soon niku come outside she was very scared anybody can see it ... I hate myself i can't protect her she has to see all these things in such a little age .... Guilt take over me ..

Mr oberoi bend at her level... And asked her

" Sweetheart with whom you wanna stay hmm ?? With me and your Massi or with them ?? He asked her pointing at them "

" I-i wanna live with you and Massi .i hate them they beat Massi and scold me also . I am scared of them " .she said with her teary eyes ... I saw Mr oberoi jaw clinched...until my so called father.

" You have no right to stop us from taking her Mr oberoi. You have right on your wife not her - he stop as Mr oberoi glare at him with his deadly gaze

" My husband is saying right..my mother spoke and about to hold niku out of Mr oberoi grip but i hold her hand and yanked back "

" ENOUGH WITH YOU ALL ...!!! Just get out of here otherwise i won't take a second to file complaint against you guys for abusing me mentally and physically... Don't go that far that i will loose my all patience. GET OUT !!!

I screamed at them...there eyes which are showing that if Mr oberoi and his gaurds are not here they would have definitely killed me by beating me .but as if i am afraid now .i was never afraid of death of mine . infact i pray for death every time because the life i lived was much more tortureous than death ....

" I guess you heard it very carefully Mr Kapoor what my wife said " Get lost from here " and i suggest you never enter my house again unless you want to see my wrath  and if niku said she wanna stay here then she will stay here ...."  Mr oberoi spoke to them

" we will file a case in court for the custody of Niku " Mr Kapoor declared and left not before glaring at me ....

I was feeling my knees week ... Everytime this drama used to happen at there house inside four walls ... but now this happened outside...

I look at niku who is in Mr oberoi embrace .i hold her and left to her room. I seriously doesn't wanna see anyone face right now ....

Author pov

Rehansh and Avinash was seeing her disappearing figure

" She is really strong"... Avinash spoke looking at Rehansh

" That's the thing i don't like about her" rehnash spoke

" What that  she is strong " ?? Avinash spoke

" She pretends to be strong. She is not strong...she doesn't like to depend on anyone.she hate being vulnerable but she needs to learn that pretending too much strong and don't let your emotions come out is a biggest weakness. She didn't leave because she need a break..she leave with nikku because she doesn't like us to see our vulnerable side .but i don't blame her her parents who supposed to protect abused her torture her too such extent...how could she believe us that she can show me her weak side ??

Rehansh sighed and Avinash spoke

" Her parents are the villains in her story but you are also not less .you also take entry in her life as villain ...i don't understand why you force her to marry you .when you can take all the time in world to make her fall for you ?? What's so hurry ??"