episode: 12

Niharika pov

I open my eyes  only to see Rehansh sleeping beside me ... Last night memories filled inside me ... How he assaged my hair to make me relax...

I reminded myself not to trust him so soon ...I got up and went in washroom to freshen up ...
I decided to wear saree ... As I heard from my mother in law that she ould love to see me in saree to some day ... So i thought to wear it today...

I leave my hair opened apply sindur and wore jhumka...

" You are forgetting something biwi"

I turned to see Rehansh sitting on bed

" What ?? " I asked

He got up and  come close to me ...

" You know what you can speak from some distance too ... By God grace my ear and hearing ability both are perfect... " I said stoping him by pointing finger on his chest ...

A husky chuckled leave his mouth... He hold my finger and pull me closer ...

" Not only your hearing ability is perfect biwi but you yourself are a perfect masterpiece and by God grace this perfect masterpiece is now married to me ... " He said tucking the strand of my hair behind my hair ...

I hate how his words effects me everytime..his those grey stare at me so intensely.... Never ever in my life anybody stare at me this way ...
I push him a little and maintain the gap

"  Ahmm What am I forgetting...come
Straight to point...I am getting late for rituals  " I said

He took mangalsutra and made me wear it ...

" You are forgetting this ..btw the mole on your collarbone enhance the beauty of your neck and collarbone...I love this mole ... " He said making me look at him wide eyed ...

" Shut up " I said and went downstairs hearing him laughing behind as he knows his words effects me ....

I went downstairs and saw nikku , Ritika and rehan sitting at breakfast table

" Good morning bhabhi" rehan spoke and come to me and touch my feet making me step back

" What are you doing rehan ?? " I asked

" Ohh come on bhabhi...i went to study abroad but I am pure Indian by ethics..and in our family younger brother in law touches the feet of all elders and you are also elder than me ..." He said making me smile

" Can't believe you two are
brothers?? " I said it aloud but regret later ..

" What do you mean?? " Rehan asked

" N-nothing I am just saying that so sweet of you... May God bless with lot of success and happiness and love " I said as he returned a charming smile ...