episode:15

Niharika pov

I woke up from sleep as alarm rings ... But saw empty bed ...

" Where is he ?? " I whispered to myself.... and get up from bed ...

What the hell niharika why are you finding him ?? Just get ready and leave for hospital...

I went inside the washroom and took bath ...

I went downstairs and saw ritika ...her eyes were red like she cried a lot ...

I went near her and asked

" Ritika are you ok ?? Did you cry what happened?? "
" N-nothing bhabhi I just over studied.." she spoke

" Don't lie ritika ...if there is something bothering you .. you can share with me" i spoke

" Nothing bhabhi... -

" Ritika I m also a girl ... I understand that you are not fine -

" Can't you understand I m saying I m fine... You don't understand me and you don't need to .. you don't even know me... So stop making stories in your mind ... "  She spoke as few tears left her eyes and she leave....

Her words didn't hurt me... It was hurting her n now I m sure it's not something simple it's complicated... She really needs someone.. maybe she can't trust me as I m new here ...i can't even ask mom ... stress is not good for her ....

I think i should talk to Rehansh...i asked one helper

" Do you know where is rehansh.."

" He must be working out Mrs oberoi" she spoke making me nod

" Rehansh listen...

I went in his gym room and enter without knocking but it was my fault...

Rehansh pov
I was working out ... I swear i found it so boring but I need to maintain myself as it's my another obsession... But suddenly I heard that rythmic sound of my another obsession...

" Rehansh listen...

She stop speaking i bet she must not thought to see me like this... finally something interesting in this boring workout routine... I smirk and turned making her wide eyes more wide

 I smirk and turned making her wide eyes more wide