episode:19

Rehansh maa pov

" kids are the symbol of there parents love but in my case they all are the result of martial r*pe ... Rehansh father used to beat me ...abuse me and that's how Rehansh,ritika and rehan saw me since they grew me ...my husband also started to involve in under World activities working for mafia's, smuggling, human trafficking.... He also forced Rehansh to work with him ...but Rehansh never agreed to it ...he used to beat him with belt...I tried my best to protect them but still sometimes they also have to face the cruel fate .....

Rehansh and rehan try to stop them and ritika she was hiding and cry in a room....

One day one man come inside our home and try to force me to come with them ... saying that my o-own husband sold me ...

Rehansh and rehan try to stop them and ritika she was hiding and cry in a room....

To protect me ... Rehansh pull the knife from one of the man pocket and stab in his stomach making him cough blood .....

And later that night when my husband came home he was very angry as i insulted him by not knowing going with them and they beat him a lot ....

That day rehansh stab two persons...one that man and his dad and call police and make him arrested....

Then I started to work at people house as maid ...and that's how upbring them.... Rehansh was elder he took responsibility of everything...he used to gave home tution to students then after completing college he took loan and start this buisness with loan money and today he own this empire

" Niharika .... I just want to tell you you made the best choice that is to be with Rehansh...I trust my upbringing he will never hurt you ..."  I said

Niharika pov

" I didn't choose rehansh maa ... Rehansh choose me ..." I spoke within my mind .....

" Maa I am glad you share it with me .. thankyou but please don't cry ...stress is not good for you ..." I spoke and made her drink water and gave her medicine.....

I enter in our room...

And look at the photograph of our wedding