episode 7

Entering my cabin....i Remove stethoscope and coat and on the AC ....

" it was so tiring....i literally assist 2 surgeries back to back " ... Niharika said and stretch her muscles....

" Miss niharika.... someone wants to meet you ..." A nurse said

" please send them in " I said ...yes she called me miss because till now nobody knows except Priya that I am married....

Soon door harshly opened revealing Mr Kapoor....

He closed the door with loud thud ...and come inside

" Come back to us niharika..." He said

I don't know why i chuckled ....

" do you think it's time to joke " ...he said

" no it's just I feel like you really think I will do what you say .... " I said

He pull me by my arm ...

" Shut up niharika do as I am saying otherwise I will fuvking kill you  and your neice..." He said

" well you can't harm nikku because she is with rehansh...and about me trust me Mr Kapoor i am not afraid of dieing.... everybody has a limit of getting afraid and my only weakness is nikku .....now she is in safe hands Maybe atleast one good deed by you unintentionally.....so now you can't control me ..."

I said and freed my arm from his hold .....

" you bitch " he said and about to slap me but I caught his hand ....but before i could speak ... another voice echo in corridor....

" HOW DARE YOU KAPOOR....?? " ...

" Rehansh "..... i look at him his eyes were showing an unknown madness.....

Coming inside he pull Mr Kapoor collar....and punched his face hard ....

" Didn't I told you .... didn't I warn you not to raise this hand on my family.... didn't I said Hurting the wife of Rehansh Oberoi is invitation to destruction....huh ... " He said and twist his arm so hard that i could hear the sound of bone cracking and screams of Mr Kapoor

" what are you doing leave him Rehansh.... " I said and pull him backwards....

" Leave him what the hell are you doing?? " i said  ....

" this man dares to hurt you even after i warn him ..." He said and about to punch him again....but I stop him

" Then what you are doing?? You are also hurting him...if he is a beast then you are also ... what's the difference between you and him .... ?? " I said as i seriously hate this.... I don't have any sympathy towards Mr Kapoor but he is a reputed buisness man and i don't want to pull him in my mess.... That's why I said this ...

" you are seriously comparing me with him ?? But you know what you are right....he is a beast...so I am ...but the only difference...he is a beast with you ...he hurt you and I am beast for him ... because he hurt you .... I am a beast for every person who dares to mess with my family ..." He said looking at me and drag Mr Kapoor outside making me follow him ....

Today there will be whole scene in hospital again....the pain and vulnerability I was hiding from everyone will come in front of everyone and they will look at me with there pitiful gaze .... Now everyone will know I am his wife .... I know it will happen but I am not ready it  so soon ....

He throw Mr Kapoor outside the hospital with his bleeding nose and broke arm .....

" Security make sure this man never enter in my hospital again.... If I saw him in hospital again i will fire you all ...and Mark my words nobody will misbehave with my staff .... Especially women staff .... If someone did this i will do his condition worse than him ...." He said and come inside near me ...

" come to cabin "...he said and went past to me ...

Rehansh pov

I enter hospital so i can pick niharika from hospital.... But she didn't come in parking it's been long she should be free till that time that's why I went inside her cabin....as I enter I saw that  Kapoor trying to slap niharika but she stopped him .... This take my patience dam to broke ....the woman i worship how dare he to raise and hurt that women .....

I would literally today convert his 206 bones into 412 ...but niharika stopped me .....i stopped myself because I don't want to scare her .... But he will never enter this hospital again.....I took him outside....I said he misbehaved with my staff .... I know for now niharika is not comfortable knowing anyone her past though there is nothing to embarasse but if she is not comfortable i will not allow anyone to know..... And that's true even in my company if someone misbehave with my staff ....i literally fire them ....from childhood I have seen my mom sturggling to give me a good upbringing....a women is very strong her whole life is struggle itself.... And then people like them make there life more troublesome ..... I respect all women but three women in my life ...my mom ,my sister and my wife..... There are like a goddess for me and if somebody disrespect them I will show them hell on this earth...... And I will show you hell on this earth Kapoor.....

I saw her looking at me ...i whispered in her ear to come to cabin because I don't want to drag her .... I am angry right now and my every single touch in harsh ...which will hurt her ... neither i want to disrespect her in front of anyone by dragging her like a materialistic thing ......

She enters the cabin....

Author pov

" Why are you doing this Rehansh....the more I am trying to push you away from my matters ....you are including yourself more .....why are you effecting yout reputation....it's my matter so stay away from it ?? " niharika said and trying to leave .... But rehansh pull her back ....

" this is my reputation then why are you caring niharika?? And I don't have any reputation...I have respect in society....and people like Kapoor can't tarnish it ....  and about including myself in your matters .. .it's my right and trust me I am not one of those who will leave my right like this ....and Mark my words ...I will destroy this Kapoor.... Doesn't matter how much time it takes .... And from tomorrow if you want to continue job my gaurd will come with you ...."

" but -

" I am waiting for you in car ....come fast " he said and left .....

I sighed.... It feels like my whole life is mess .... taking my things I went behind him

************************************
Here is episode 7 hope you all liked it ....I was little free that's why uploaded today as i will be busy in upcoming week .... Though update goal is not completed of previous episode... Still but next episode will be up only when upload goal will be fulfilled ❤️☺️
.
.
.
Update goal: 67+ votes and 15+ comments 🤍☺️