on your demand.

So I was reading your guys comments like ..usko pyaar ka hoga ... niharika when will she fall in love ....?? Romance ??

For sure this is a romantic series you know but the plot is quite emotional like in starting I show how rehansh blackmailed her to get married and she also has so many trust issues...and misunderstanding in her own mind towards rehansh....

And out of blue she can't fell in love ..like she can but I want to make a story realistic yk ...like think you guys are at place of niharika...a girl who suffered so much and lost her childhood... each and every person in her life betrayed her ... Though rehansh loves her and treating her good but still she needs time to look and realise his efforts.... And according to me ..you know it's my personal opinion that action speaks louder than words ... So that's why I am trying to show more effort of Rehansh... And due to his efforts niharika will realise his value , feelings....

She is not trusting rehansh because of   her past that's why I bring the plot of Rehansh past so she can understand that everybody life has ups and downs but that doesn't mean she could stuck at the point and destroy her present ...like Rehansh have himself a chance..... though some
rom com ... jealous moment's...and all yk funny leg pulling moments of Rehansh and niharika on the way

But since you guys want romantic moments ...I will try to add them for sure ...but I hope you will keep patience for next episode as now according to your demand I need to rethink the next episode...

So yaa I will try to work on your guys demand but i would like to take things slow and about episode is short...I only get one hour -one and half  hour for editing so ...as yk my job , my College and now my entrance exams are also coming....

Well I thought to give 2-3 update in week but word limit could be 1000 or 1500  or i will give 3 update in a month with long episode...

So kindly decide..I will update on the basis of majority votes ❤️

Thankyou for reading this and loving my story and kindly check my new indian fiction black and white love hope you will like it too ...you can check it in my profile 💖 ☺️