CH025

BREAKING NEWS !! Yoo Nam Joo is actually a fucking bastard ! He harrased Zhang Hao and took pictures of him. He also threatened Zhang Hao and forced him to date him but Zhang Hao never agreed. His gang has been bullying Zhang Hao for 3 years straight. Let's all report him and make sure he never shows up at this school ever again !!!!!!

[attach videos]
(the one in the auditorium and the cctv footage)

Comment Section :

> i feel so bad for zhang hao omg. i've never interacted with him but he seems like a sweet guy ngl. poor him, he must've been traumatized :(((
>> agree 100%
>> he's actually the sweetest ! we talked once and he was so nice ! even though everyone at school ignore him but he never seems to be affected by it !!

> zhang hao is so lucky to have hanbin as his boyfriend
>> i have like a big fat ass crush on hao but he's gay (⁠っ⁠˘̩⁠╭⁠╮⁠˘̩⁠)⁠っ
>> no, hanbin is. imagine getting a whole cute ass man who's attractive from head to toe and is also super smart ⁉️ I'll fight hanbin for hao
>>> i would've fight hao for hanbin but he got jiyun by his side. that girl may be small but she's scary af.
>>>> omg girl yessss 😭 to those who didn't witnessed the fight, pls don't get on that girl's bad side. i almost peed my pants.

> i had a huge ass respect for nam joo and i thought he was the biggest gentleman ever but now that i am seeing this shit, i just wanna pull up a jiyun on him
>> GIRLL SAMEEE 🙄👊 he's such a jerk, i want to slap him if i ever see him in the hallway from now on.
>> relatable fr. can't believe i had the biggest crush on that shitty man

> ‼️‼️ nam joo deserved to be behind bars ‼️‼️ who's with me ⁉️
>> NAM JOO DESERVED TO BE BEHIND BARS

★★★★★★★★★

Jiyun smiles in satisfactory as she scrolls through the school's online forum, reading all the positive comments under the post that she had made using the school's main account to make sure every students get the note.

There were a few negative one but they were quickly deleted from the forum before anyone could even see it.

She looks up from her seat and sees Hanbin and Zhang Hao walking towards them in the cafeteria with their hands intertwined together. Zhang Hao's face was already red from all the stares he got from the other student while Hanbin stays calm, already used with the attention.

"Oh, look who's here. Our main couple, haobin!" Gyuvin slightly exaggerated with his way in saying that making Zhang Hao fakes a punch to him. (nyang nyang punches)

"Great, we're gonna be thirdwheeling to 3 couples from now on." Jiyun states, rolling her eyes playfully.

"Would be 4 if you just accept me. Oh c'mon! I know you're secretly in love with me." Suhyun voices out, putting her chin on the back of her hand as she bats her long eyelashes to Jiyun.

"I'm pretty sure I was pretty obvious about how I don't like you?" Jiyun ignores her loving stares and eats her food peacefully.

"Agree but if we get the fourth couple, it wouldn't be you two. It would be them," Yujin points to the two people who had just walked in together again and are walking to them with smiles on their faces.

The others agreed. Those two had been suspiciously closed with each other ever since the sleepover at Hanbin's shared apartment.