CH030

"Is everyone awake?" Jiwoong asks, looking around the living room where Gunwook and Taerae are sitting on the couch, talking to each other.

The two divert their attention to the eldest. "Nope. Gyuvin, Ricky and the twins are still asleep," Gunwook replies and Jiwoong nods.

"Hanbin hyung and Zhang Hao hyung already went out for their date early in the morning, Suhyun noona is in her room and your boyfriend is in the kitchen. He said that he was making some breakfast," Taerae adds to Gunwook's statement.

"Oh no.." Jiwoong mutters and immediately leave the living room to go find Matthew.

From far away, he could hear some yelling from the kitchen so he sprint to get there.

"Mashu, you're making a mess!" A half-awake Ricky said as he pointed at the countertop filled with flour and other ingredients.

"I'm trying to make breakfast here!" Matthew shouts back, pouring in the pancake batter onto the pan. Next to the stove is a plate full of half burnt pancakes.

Jiwoong looks at his boyfriend in horror then at the mess that he had made. "Matthew, you could've ask me to make it for you!" Jiwoong lightly scolds him.

Matthew turns around and pouts. "But I also wanna be useful and try to do something on my own.." He complains.

"It's okay.. Next time, I'll teach you how to do it properly, okay?" Matthew nods and hugs his boyfriend tightly.

"Mashu! The pancakes!" Ricky shouts again, pointing at the pan behind the hugging couple then hitting his forehead with his palm as he sighs.

"Oh right."

Later, the others who were awake were forced to eat Matthew's half burnt pancakes.

"I mean, it's not that bad.." Taerae states, munching on one of the pancakes. Gunwook nods his head but didn't say anything.

"Oh, I just remembered. Do you two wanna go hiking with us two? Or are you two gonna follow Gyuvin, Ricky, twins and noona?" Matthew asks after thanking Taerae for enjoying his pancakes.

"Where are the others going? I forgot," Gunwook asks curiously. "Lotte World," Ricky replies while scrolling on his phone.

"Oh, seems fun! But I don't really like crowded space so I'll just go hiking with hyung. Taerae?" Gunwook states then asks, making everyone there turn their heads to Taerae, waiting for his answer.

"Hiking I guess. Is there any library near us by the way?"

"There is, I'll share you the location," Ricky replies, already searching the place and sharing it to Taerae.

"Oh c'mon. Are you gonna go study after that?" Matthew complains but Taerae just laugh it off. "No I'm not. I just enjoy being in between shelves of books."

"Okay, if you insist. We can drop you off there after the hiking."

"Taerae, can I join as well?" Gunwook asks, hoping for a yes. And he got it as Taerae smiles, showing his dimples while nodding his head.

ฅ( ◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ✿)

"That was refreshing," Jiwoong says after reaching the peak of the mountain, inhaling the fresh air as he closes his eyes, feeling the cold breeze hitting his face.

"No, this is exhausting. I hate this." Matthew have his hands on his knees as he tries to catch a breath, panting over.

"Tough to be you, mate," Taerae rubs Matthew's back, comforting the other while Gunwook just laugh at him, in a good way.