CH006

Hanbin drives the two of them to the restaurant after putting in the address in the GPS. The whole car ride was silent the whole time, an awkward silent.

Then, Hanbin clears his throat, gaining Zhang Hao's attention. "I'll buy you a phone later. And uh, we need to pick of a pet name to makes them believe that we're dating."

"Huh? Oh."

"My parents doesn't really care about it but my aunt is very nosy. She'll be in rage if she found out about this contract marriage. She's super annoying too." Zhang Hao saw the way Hanbin rolls his eyes and silently snickers at that.

"Um, I don't really know. You can pick any." Zhang Hao says, hands fidgeting with each other. He knew that it was all fake but why is he getting so nervous about everything?

"I don't know either. Just call me with whatever pet name that you know then." Then they continue to be silent until they reach the restaurant. Hanbin parks the car and the both of them got out, then entering the luxurious 5 star rated restaurant.

Zhang Hao once again look around in awe, looking at the beautiful decorated designs and all the rich people who's also having their dinner there. He just know that even a glass of water gonna cost him his life.

Then, a staff comes up to them and starts to lead them to the reserved room. Zhang Hao was startled when Hanbin suddenly took his arms and linking it together with his. But he tried to cover it since Hanbin had already warned him before to not look suspicious.

The staff then open the door to the reserved room and as they got inside, Zhang Hao can already see the new faces. He starts feeling nervous at their aura.

There were two woman, two man and a younger male beside one of the couple. He looks a bit buff but his face looks younger than his body.

"Greetings, mother, father, aunty and uncle," Hanbin says as he bows and Zhang Hao follows suit. "Huh, you finally decides to bring your partner to the dinner. Seems like you're all ready to inherits all of your grandfather's will." His aunt scoff at that, slightly glaring at Zhang Hao.

"Good. You did a great job in listening to your mother." His mother spoke next without any expression. His father stays quiet though.

"Did you find him on the streets or what?" His aunt jokingly says but it makes Zhang Hao's heart breaks into two pieces. Was it that obvious that he was not on their level?

"As far as I know, you never had any interest in dating anybody. Did you bribed him?" Zhang Hao gulps at the accuracy but pretends to not know anything about it.

"Aunt, I'll appreciate it if you not talk about my soon to be husband like that. We've been secretly dating for the past 2 years.. right, love?" Hanbin turns to look at Zhang Hao, his eyes threatening the latter to play along.

"Y-yes." Zhang Hao internally curse for stuttering. It's only gonna make their relationship looks suspicious. He saw the way Hanbin's aunt furrows, seemingly not believing her niece's words.

"Whatever. Let's just eat."

ฅ( ◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ✿)
Outside Restaurant

It was already past 10 in the evening by the time they got out of the restaurant.

Zhang Hao's stomach is loaded with foods as Hanbin's older cousin - who came in a bit later after them - kept on giving him foods. Although he was already full, he couldn't declined the offer since it'll be rude. Thankfully, Hanbin stopped the elder, Park Jin Wook from continuing.

"We'll get going now." Hanbin bows to his family, Zhang Hao following suit before they move to the parked car. Before Zhang Hao could open his side of the door, Hanbin opens it for him first. Zhang Hao looks up seeing Hanbin's family's eyes were all on them and decides to play along by smiling sweetly to Hanbin.