CH015

"Agh! I'm not gonna play this game anymore!" Gyuvin throws his cards of UNO after getting another +4 cards from his boyfriend making the latter chuckles at his cuteness.

"Gyuvin's a sore loser."

"Yeah."

"What did you two said?" Gyuvin rolls up his sleeves as he stands up, looking at his two little cousins. The two look at each other, knowing they fucked up, "Uh oh.." they muttered and put down their cards on the floor and start running away from Gyuvin as he chases them around Hanbin's living room.

The other laugh at the scene in front of them and decide to continue playing without the three.

Soon, Matthew was the next person to groans out, feeling annoyed after getting +8 cards from Taerae and Gunwook when he was only left with one card.

And chaos starts forming, Matthew fighting with his friend Taerae by pulling on his collar rather aggressively while the other just keeps laughing at him, making Matthew even more irritated. Gunwook sat in the middle innocently while smiling at his hyungs. Taerae was the one who asked him to put the +4 on Matthew to make it +8 from his turn.

The loud atmosphere stopped when a sudden figure stood by the other end of the hall, rubbing his eyes as a pout forms on his lips. His hair messy, his shirts crooked.

All of them look at Zhang Hao in awe, seeing how cute he looks like after just waking up.

Hanbin walks up to him, "Hey, did we woke you up?" He softly asks making Gyuvin stops chasing the twins and focusses on the married couple while smirking. Zhang Hao nods his head cutely, still rubbing his eyes.

"Do you wanna continue sleeping or do you wanna join us?" Hanbin puts one of his hand on the other's shoulder, asking with a soft tone.

"Sleep." Zhang Hao replies simply as he moves closer to Hanbin, not realizing what he had just done since he's still technically half awake half asleep. He then faced Hanbin and leans on his shoulder while Hanbin stood there frozen.

His friends no longer matters to him, he didn't even mind them all taking their phones out to record the scene for some reason :)

Zhang Hao snuggles closer, wanting to be carried again. He, himself, never knew that he's this clingy when he just woke up.

Hanbin's breath hitches as he decided to help him out anyway, putting both of Zhang Hao's arm over his shoulder as he squats down to lifts the other by the thighs, making Zhang Hao automatically wraps his legs around Hanbin's waist then starts carrying him back to their bedroom.

"Did I see that right? I'm not hallucinating right?" Gyuvin asks, blinking his eyes repeatedly. All of them were genuinely in shocked and extremely confused except for Gunwook who just smiles sweetly at the interaction.

I mean, he's the only who didn't know about the whole truth anyway.

Hanbin once again put Zhang Hao on the bed. As he was about to take off the arms clinging on his neck, Zhang Hao resisted, whining cutely to him. "Haohao wants cuddles.."

Hanbin was flustered at that. He could feel his heartbeat starting to pick up its pace as he stumbled over his words. "Uh, I ne-need to inform the other first a-and makes them go to sleep. I'll come back.." He slowly untangled Zhang Hao's arms.

"Promise?" Zhang Hao asks one last time before falling into his dreamland. "Promise," Hanbin says, subconsciously smiling. "Make it quick.." He heard Zhang Hao mumbles as he turns to face the other way.

Hanbin puts a hand over his chest, feeling the fast heartbeat pace inside. As if he was controlled, he quickly got out of the room and scolded the others for being too loud then asked them to clean everything up and go to sleep.

Matthew and Jiwoong in one room, Gyuvin and Ricky in one room then Yujin and Jiyun in another while the other two who got paired together without being able to state their opinion sleep in the last room.

Without much thought, Hanbin walks back to his side of hall, moving quickly to his room and closes the door after getting in.

He changed into a white t-shirt and short grey sweatpant before getting under the blanket as well. As soon as he did, he feels a hand and a leg drapes over his body as he looks to the side and sees Zhang Hao still sleeping peacefully, a pout still on his lips.

Hanbin smiles and went down to gives it a little peck before startling himself by the action, it happened so naturally that he couldn't even hold it back.

He laid down looking at the ceiling, sleeping like a pillow being hugged by Zhang Hao.

A few hours later, when both are already deep in their sleep, Hanbin cuddles back with the other. His hand under Zhang Hao's neck, acting as a pillow while the other hand on Zhang Hao's waist. While Zhang Hao have both hands on Hanbin's waist, his face deep on Hanbin's chest, snuggling into it as they held each other close that night.

ฅ( ◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ✿)

i'm too impatient to wait longer so i decided to let the dog out and there you go, a haobin fluff. you're highly welcomed AHAHAHA

AREN'T THEY CUTEEEE ??!!!