CH007

Time was flying ridiculously fast. It has been exactly a week since Zhang Hao had dinner with Hanbin's family.

After that day, Hanbin had never said a word to him when they're at school. Whenever they walked past each other, they just act like the other person doesn't exist but when they're outside, planning their wedding through, Hanbin treats him just like how he treats his friends. Although a bit colder but Zhang Hao had the tiniest bit of hope that he'll continue getting those treatment even when they're gonna start living with each other.

On their wedding day, they still had to go to school to avoid suspicions. It'll start at 6 p.m so they have like 3 hours to get ready after getting back from school.

It was only lunch time, only a few hours left before the big day and to say that Zhang Hao wasn't nervous will be a big fat ass lie. He couldn't concentrate during the lessons at all. Everytime he stole a glance at Hanbin, the other looks super unbothered about it and that doesn't help because Zhang Hao is literally fidgeting the whole day.

He even skips lunch to avoid seeing the other, afraid of making it awkward, as if it's not already is.

As he was walking through the empty hallways, roaming aimlessly, he heard a voice calling out for him. He looks around searching for the source of the voice and when he turned around, he was met face to face with a slightly taller guy who's so much bigger than him and that guy looks oddly familiar.

"Hao hyung! You're Hao hyung right?" The other guy says, making Zhang Hao even more confused. Even though he's a loner at school, he practically knows everyone there. Seeing the new face of someone who seems to know him feels weird.

"It's me! Gunwook! We met at the dinner last week!" The supposed to be 'Gunwook' guy says enthusiastically.

Then something clicked in Zhang Hao's mind, unlocking the forgotten memory during the dinner. "Oh, you're Hanbin's cousin, right?"

"Yes! But don't tell anyone that though. I heard that Hanbin hyung is super famous here so like, if students here find out that I'm related to him, I'll be pampered all the time. And I don't like that! I'll love to study in peace in this new place." Gunwook starts ranmbling.

Zhang Hao finds Gunwook cute, with the way he was so cheerful about everything or maybe because it's the first time in a while someone had started the conversation first with him while at the school.

"Oh, new place? Did you just transferred here?" Zhang Hao questions, slightly tilting his head to the side.

"Yes! And I like it already! I'll love to make new friends immediately but I just transferred in today. But sadly, I look a bit intimidating, no one dare to come and approach me first.." Gunwook's head dropped a little while pouting, feeling disappointed with himself for not appearing friendly to others.

"But I'm glad that I got to meet you here, hyung!" Gunwook states, smiling again as he looks at Zhang Hao with oure excitement. "We could be friends from now on!"

"Oh. I think it'll be better if you don't interact with me at all in front of the others.. I'm a bit uhm left out..? I guess. You'll surely be judge if you befriend with me here," Zhang Hao saw the way Gunwook got disappointed again and panics, immediately trying to defend his point, "I mean, not like I didn't want to be friends with you Gunwook-ie.." And with that, Gunwook's face lighten up again.

"Hyung, you don't need to worry. I don't really care about what people think about me. And why would they left you out anyway."

"Because... I'm gay and if anyone ever find out that you're befriending me, no one will ever want to be your friends anymore." Zhang Hao voices out, being straightforward to get Gunwook to understand him. He feels the need to warn the other first.