CH018

It was already 4 in the evening when the doorbell rang. Hanbin was sitting on his couch with his bags on his side, a laptop, a notebook and his pencil case on top of the coffee table.

At first he thought it was Zhang Hao who still hasn't got back from school but when he opened it, he was startled to see Suhyun standing there with a sweet smile on her face.

"Can I come in?" She asks, using her sweet tone. Hanbin nods and gives some spaces for her to enter before closing down the door behind him.

"Woah, your house is so big and pretty. Are you sure you live here alone? It looks too spacious for one person," she voices out making Hanbin awkwardly chuckles but not answering. He didn't want to lie nor tell the truth to someone he rarely knows about.

Then, they start doing the works in silence with Suhyun taking a glance at Hanbin every once in a while. Hanbin started to feels uncomfortable under her gaze, especially when he's aware of the other's feeling.

It has only been about 40 minutes since they were in Hanbin's place and he already wants her to go back home.

"So.. Hanbin!" She says, trying to start a conversation that Hanbin clearly didn't want. "Are you still single?" Her question silenced him and before he could answer, the door starts beeping and soon the sound of opening and closing was heard.

The two look up at the person who just entered casually, with his bag over one of his shoulder, some books in his other hand and a glasses hanging by his nose bridge.

To Hanbin, that person looks extremely stunning right now that it almost makes him gagged at the beauty standing in front of him.

Then suddenly his thoughts were interrupted by a loud gasp making him realize the situation. He slowly started to panicked when he realized a schoolmate of his, even worse, his classmate had just seen Zhang Hao, the person he supposedly hates the most, entering his apartment casually.

"What are you doing here?" Suhyun asks confusedly upon seeing him. Zhang Hao looks at the two and sees the way Hanbin was signaling him to not say the truth.

"To do the assignment? Hanbin invited me. Sorry, I was a bit late. I was collecting materials for the project," Zhang Hao plays it off smoothly, placing the books he had in his arms on the coffee table.

He looks at the girl who are furiously glaring at him for ruining her moment with Hanbin before smiling sweetly at her, annoying her even more.

"Can I not come? I am also part of this group," He says innocently, showing off his smile again making Hanbin internally melted at the sight.

"Well I didn't invited you because I know Hanbin hates you and he would feel uncomfortable with your presence here. So maybe you should just-"

"I invited him here though?" Hanbin says, defending himself and Zhang Hao. Suhyun looks at Hanbin in shocked, "Wait.. you are being for real? Why did you invited him?" she asks again, almost making Hanbin rolls his eyes at the amount of questions.

"Because he's part of the group..?" Hanbin says, moving on from sitting on the couch to the floor to sits closer to the other.

"I'm so confused right now. I thought you hate him so much?"

"Yeah, hated him. But I guess he's not that bad, yeah." Hanbin muttered out making Zhang Hao quickly snaps his head to his direction, shocked by the answer but didn't let it shows.

"Let's just do the work for now." Hanbin states, already making it clear that he didn't want to continue talking about this topic. Thankfully, she got the note and sits down, joining them on the floor as she sits across from Zhang Hao.