queen mary pt idk pg idk

I pull out my phone and see I have a unknown message from someone on Instagram, I click on it ans see it's from....
♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧

Zach justice

hey y/n how are you?
i was wondering
if you wanted to come
on a episode of the
dropouts podcast?

hey of cousre, just let
me know all the info abt it.
tara also said shes gonna
make you pay for the plane
ticket lol

Sure sweetheart, anyways
Let me know when you wanna
Come out and I'll book
The flight and give you all the
Info.

Mk, thanks Zach.

♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧
I put my phone away feeling giddy and nervous about the podcast but it quickly replaces with the worrisome of the queen mary. I guess Johnnie could sense it because I felt a hand place itself on mine. I look away from the ground and glance at our hands. I look up to Johnnie and smile at him giving him a quick peck on the lips.  he smiles back at me and i notice jake is pulling up to a pizza place. He parks in the closest spot we could find and we ll get out. I hop out the car and walk up next to johnnie. he grabs my hand and pulls me along with jake and tara. we walk in the place and see only a few people are here which is awesome because i honestly didnt want my anxiety to spike up more than it already was.

the waiter takes our order so me and johnnie share a pizza along with tara having what ever she got and jake ordering a meat lovers pizza. i sit across from johnnie, and tara sit across from jake. we all get our food and i get a f/d. I took a few peices of the food and was full, we all ate and grabbed our drinks. jake paid and we got back in the car. this time, jake driving, johnnie in passenger and while tara and i were in the back. we blasted music ofcourse but before we knew it we were at a shop. i asked jake what we were doing here and he said we needed some good luck items and i just smiled. jake and johnnie grabbed a basket and i smiled grabbing taras hand skipping along the isle with her.

after a while of all of us goofing off we grabbed what we needed, that included; sage, any sort of protection item we could find, green peice of clothing, extra batteries, and a pack of flashlights. we checked out and went back to the hotel to get changed and before we knew it it was around 7 so we decied to start heading to the ship. i would say it was around a 45 minute drive. we listened to music and got on our phones then went back to music.

the ride seemed kind of short not that i was hoping it would be. i was in no eager rush to be there. as we pulled up to the ship my anxiety i was pushing away all day had returned. my leg started bouncing up and down, my hands trying to find soemthing to fiddle with. as we got ready jake was already out of the car. he was so excited that he started to run around and do jumping jacks from where we parked.

"calm down jake your emberassing me" tara said jokingly. the only thing jake responded with was becoming more energetic and deciding to do a cartwheel. i walked over to johnnie who was on insta posting a few photos of the ship saying "any guesses on the new video??"

he also turned the camera around and posted a photo of us on his story with a spider web emoji on the top corner. we heard jake yell "family photo guys!" i rolled my eyes and johnnie chuckled grabbing my hand to drag me over to them.

tara and johnnie were trying to find where to stand and i was akwardly  standing there listening to jake yell at them, he placed tara beside me and johnnie beside him. tara then got kinda mad and said "no i dont wanna be over here this isnt my good side." i laughed and she switched me and johnnie smirking at me and raising her eyeberow a little. johnnie seen me fiddling with my jacket and slid his hand into mine. jake started the video and said that there was a backstory about this and we all yelled "story time story time!!!" he got aggravated and seen a person standing there pointed and let out a little scream. i turned around and hid behind johnnie when jake and johnnie laughed at me and tara. tara had her hand on her heart and told jake not to scare her like that while i was still scared shitless,

"lets just get the video started" turned farted and walked away. johnnie looked startled, tara said eww, and i just giggled. we all walked to entrance od the ship and walked on, once we were on the ship i got such a bad vibe and wanted to leave. i squeezed johnnies hand letting him know and he just gripped my hand tighter whispering in my ear "itll be ok nothing will hurt you, i wont let it" and kissed my forehead. i blushed and nodded at the simple action walking closer to him so he could wrap his arm around my shoulder and mine rested on his back. he put his hand under the top of my shirt and started to lightly rub my shoulder. i looked up at him and jake started to speak again. i blocked jake out and after a few minutes i thought i had seen something move. i thought it was my vision playing tricks on me so i thought nothing of it and zoned back into the converstation.

we walked down the hallway and tried to find B340. we en\ventually found it and when we stood in front of it i immeadeatly got another bad vibe, however i knew johnnie was by me so i knew nothing would happen.

or would it.....
♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤
MY EMOS HELLO, HOW ARE YALL. NEW CHAPTER UPDATE, THE PERSON HAS BEEN REVEALED AND IM SO HAPPY AND EXCITED FOR THE FUCTER CHAPTERS. IM ALSO SUPRR EXCITED ABOUT THE SAM AND COLBY VIDEO WITH JOE ROGAN AND THE COMEDY MOTHERSHIP. HOWEVER DONT FORGET TO DRINK FOOD AND EAT WATER, I LOVE YOU NOT IN A WEIRD WAY DONT SELF GARM OR ILL SEND SAMS ASS DEMON TO MAKE SURE YOU DONT STAY HAPPY NOT CRAPPY LIFES A BITCH DONT QUIT PEACE OUT MY EMOS. 😘😍🖤🖤