Worst Hotel Ever, page 4.

A/n- hey sorry I haven't updated in a while. Also 600 READS?! HOLY SHIT  THANK YOU GUYS/ GIRLS/ GAYS SO MUCH. YALL ARE THE BEST, HOLY SHIT I CANT EVEN COMPREHEND WHAT THIS MEANS. THANK YOU SO MUCH WTF BRO, IM GONE FOR A FEW DAY AND COME BACK TO 600 FUCKING READS. WHAT, THATS- HOLY SHIT WOW. JUST- THANK YOU SO MUCH

I woke up with the sun shining brightly in my eyes. Thinking I was in my room but as I look around the room I realized I was still in Johnnie's room, I was laying on Johnnie's bed along with not seeing him anywhere. Get off his bed rubbing the sleep out of my eyes and stretching making some bones pop. I walk out of his room to see Jake on the couch, Johnnie in the kitchen, and Scuff laying almost upside down on the couch annoying Jake. I walk over to our fridge and get a monster/any drink you would like. Taking a sip of it and walking to my room with it without saying any word. As I walk Into my room I set my drink down on my nightstand and walking over to my closet to find a outfit for today.

(Props to Google for this photo. It was the only I could really find. Change it if you want :) )

I don't really feel like doing makeup today so I just wash my face down and grab my drink ready for today. I think Jake said we were going to a hotel today, I'm not sure. But I'm just hoping it's a good hotel. I walk out into the living room to see everyone in the same place they were except Scuff wasn't upside-down he was sitting on the couch right this time but he was still annoying Jake who looked like he was going to explode. It was funny to be quite honest. I walk Into the kitchen wanting some food (I love food) and I just walk in to see Johnnie with a bowl, a spoon, and a bag of f/c (favorite cereal. And if u don't like cereal uhhhh uhhh change it :D ) "oh hey y/n I got some of your favorite cereal" He said smiling "thank you Johnnie" I said as I gave a warm smile back. "Hey y/n were going to a hotel today. It's not the greatest one but it's for a video. You might wanna bring something like a light with you just in case." Jake said walking into the kitchen. "Oh okay. When are we going?" I said taking a bite of my cereal "uhh before day, I don't really think we wanna go at night . We'll not if we're trying to get stabbed" He said chuckling and walking back into the living room. A few hours later me and Jake were waiting on Johnnie and Scuff to get ready- speaking of the devils themselves as they emerge from their room ready to go. We hop into the car with Jake and Scuff up front. Jake being the driver and Scuff in the passenger while Johnnie and I were in the back on our phones. I was scrolling on Twitter when Johnnie reached over and showed me something, causing me to laugh along with Johnnie. A few minutes later time passing by from all of us cracking jokes, Johnnie, Scuff, and I scrolling on Twitter, Jake being weird, Scuff annoying Jake and just a bunch of chaos. Soon enough we got to the hotel and Jake started recording. He finished the intro and got the key to the room. We found the hotel number and opened the door. When I tell you it looked like someone had been sacrificed or been haunted, I mean it had looked haunted. From the words Johnnie described it as "demonic" anyways the lighting was horrible, good thing Jake brought his camera light and what from what I had thought I brought a flash light. I reached into my bag searching for my light when Jake said he was going to do the flop test on the bed. While he was doing that I kept looking for my light. Next thing you know Jake was freaking out because he didn't think about it and he jumped on the bed without checking it for bed bugs, oh and I never found my light. I got tired of standing while Jake was checking the bed for stains and bed bugs so I sat down on the floor by Johnnie, except Johnnie was standing. Jake checked the bed and was pretty sure there were shit and piss stains on the bed but other than that the bed was perfectly fine. Jake then proceeded to roll the bed out from the wall completely looking at every little spot there was to. Jake got done and didn't move the bed back but instead started looking for a Bible with Scuff. Sadly enough there was no Bible, before we knew it Scuff was behind the bed screaming "AUGHH MY LEGS" "you can be the hotel room greeter" jake said "wear a condom, there's no Jesus here" Scuff said waving. Next we decided to check and see what the bathroom was like. "EWWW Is ThAt a PuBe SpoNge?" Jake asked looking disgustedly at the spongewe finish examining the bathroom and stuff and decided to go out to eat some lunch. Honestly everyone thought since the hotel was bad everything else around it was bad as well, but turns out it wasn't. Everyone was really kind and respectful, Jake even took us to a sushi (sorry if you don't like sushi but that's what they ate in the video, change it of you want, I have never had sushi so :/ ) place. The sushi was amazing, probably one of my new top 10 sushi places. After everyone was finished with their food we all went back to the hotel. Wich wasn't very far from the sushi place we all ate at. When we were back to the hotel I had the camera filming Jake, Johnnie and Scuff doing something weird. "Welcome to m3th motel, come on in. Here at m3th motel we try to give our guests a m3thtastic experience. Dont believe us a- ask out client randy." Jake said in a weird voice with his shirt a little over his head. I then showed the camera to scuff and i honestly dont really know what he said. " what d- does our customer timmy think?" Jake said gesturing to johnnie with his shirt like jakes. "HELLOOO, WELCOME TO MY BATHROOOM. THIS IS WHERE I FUCK, wait its on my hand, GEt OuT nOw" timmy said. All three of them got together and started doing a unexplainable dance while saying in sync "so come on fown to the m3th motelll" soon after that Johnnie tried the TV. "I thought I would try the TV, but it doesn't even work" "Johnnie, the tvs right here" jake said pointing to the window "oh my God, a drug deal, I gotta turn up the volume" and with that, everyone started laughing. All of us were now sitting or laying down on the bed just on our phones or either recording some stuff with Jake. Jake then recorded a drug deal. "Holy shit, that was a drug deal" jake said kinda shocked "Wait are you sure" Johnnie asked with me laying my head on his lap "yea, yea, I just heard them say 'like what are they called, are they from a hospital' " jake said back to Johnnie "oh" Johnnie replied running his fingers slightly through my hair. Just as Johnnie and Jake started to talk to each other we all heard a knock from the door. I don't think  I have ever sat up that fast in my life, Jake rushed to lock the door while Johnnie quickly shut the curtains while Scuff and I were in the small door/closet area that lead to the bathroom, a few seconds later Johnnie and Jake joined us Johnnie standing beside of me with a arm around me for a sign of protection while Jake and Scuff were standing there with the camera. A few minutes later the knocking stopped and I had my head on Johnnie's chest, and my arm around his waist hugging him very scared. Everyone calmed down a bit but was still shaken up by the fact that someone probably a drugattic knocked on our door. We all grabbed our bags immediately and put them in the car along with ourselves while Jake returned the key. Jake started filming again and soon enough done the outro. Jake started the car and backed out of the parking lot while Scuff was on his phone Johnnie's arm around me and his other free hand on his phone scrolling on Instagram while I was trying my best to stay awake. Only about 4 minutes into the ride home I was out cold.
♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧
HELLO MY LOVELY EMOS, DID U MISS ME? PROBABLY NOT BUT ANYWAYS Its like 5 am HERE AND IM TIRED ASF. SO UHH NEW PAGE NO MAJOR SPOILERS FOR THE NEXT FEW PAGES BUT A BIT OF JOHNNIE X READER ASCTION GOING ON HMMM? ANYWAYS IM STARTING A NEW THING WHERE THERE ARE A FEW PEOPLE TO PICK FROM THE OPTIONS ARE

WILBUR SOOT

TOMMYINNIT

NIKI NIACHU

TUBBO

SAM GOLBACH

COLBY BROCK

QUACKITY

KARL JACOBS

AND MANY MANY MORE PEOPLE X READER. YOU CAN REQUEST IT AND I WILL MAKE A WHOLE BOOK, LIKE WHOLE STORY DETICATED TO THE ONE THE ONLY AMAZINGGG PERSON EVER, YOU! YES I WILL MAKE A WHOLE BOOK FOR AND ABOUT YOU. SO IF YOU WANT PICK SOMEONE YOU WANT ME TO DO AND I WILL.  MY ONLY REQUIREMENTS ARE

1. I do not do anime.

2. I will not do shameless bc I haven't seen all the seasons .

3. I will NOT do Any smut for the minors or people that are not comfortable with it.

4. I probably won't update much because school starts in 2 weeks.

ANYWAYS LOVE YOU MY EMO KINGS/QUEENS/ CHARMING PEOPLE. REMEMBER TO DRINK FOOD, AND EAT WATER, DONT HARM YOURSELVES OR ILL HAVE SAMS ASS DEMON COME WATCH OVER YOU🖤 BYE MY LOVELY EMOS