Queen Mary pt.2 pg, 12

what about y/n and Scuff?" I hear Johnnie ask "it's whatever they want" Tara says.
♤♧♧♤♧♤♧♧■♧♧♤♧♤♧♧♤♧♤♧
I heard Jake, Tara and Johnnie talking about a haunted ship I have never been to but have heard many things about it. Of course Jake's old friends sam and colby have been there many times. I wake up with Johnnie beside me and his arm around my waist. "Good morning beautiful/ handsome" I hear Johnnie say, "morning Johnnie" I smile at him. "How did you sleep" "I slept good how about you" "I had you here so I slept amazing" I blushes and hid my face in Johnnie's blanket. "We better get up soon" Johnnie says running his hand through my hair "yea" I mutter turning around to him and snuggling my face in his neck. He just chuckles at me and that makes me hide my face more. We lay there for a few minutes before Jake bursts into the room yelling "GET THE THE FUCK UP BITCHES" me and Johnnie stare at him, "payback from yesterday" jake says and sassily walks out the room in his green dino onsisie. I get up and I'm in (outfit of yesterday with Johnnie's shirt on) I walk to his computer and get on only up. (Haha Johnnie's streams) he gets up after me going to the bathroom. I continue playing only up and I don't even see Johnnie walk out of the bathroom and walk behind me. I feel his arms wrap around I get startled and my arms twitch making me fall back to the bottom of the game. I sigh in disappointment and get up, run to Johnnie's bed and scream into the pillow. Johnnie just staring and laughing at me, I get up from the bed and walk out to the kitchen and I see Jake. I point at him and yell "THIS IS YOUR FAULT" I look him dead in the eye with a serious look trying not to break character. He stares back at me and has his mouth wide open. "Whaa" he asked confused as fuck. "You made me fall on only up, you green bitch" I say and he looks at me "how dare you call me a green bitch, that's Shrek my beloved and he's not a bitch" he sassed back. I stare at him "what the fuck". I walk over to the fridge and grab a monster, Johnnie walking out of his room soon after, "i hate that only up game, shitty quality and horrible rage quit" He says taking my monster, "hey thats mine bitch" I say and reach to grab it. "Jake shes/hes/they are trying to steal my monster" He says waddling to the couch and sitting down. Jake stares at me "awww the little love birds sharing a drink-" "UNWILLINGLY. THIS IS ROBBERY, THEFT, AND I WANT MY SHIT BACK YOU LITTLE BITCH" I run to Johnnie and straddle his lap so he can't leave, Jake however walks over to me and picks me up like I'm nothing and puts me in the corner "honey, your gonna learn how to talk to someone right before you get yourself killed" He says in the country aunt Carol voice. I turn around and stare dead into his eyes. "Jake you have 5 seconds to run or your ass is getting fucked. Up." I say smiling like a maniac. He starts running with me running after him, Johnnie just watching the whole scene unfold. Scuff comes out the room with me crashing into him and quickly getting up "hi scuff bye scuff" I bolt to Jake again and eventually we both calm down and I go sit by Johnnie, "can i please have it" I say motioning to the monster. He rolls his eyes and hands me it, I cuddle up next to him catching my breath, Jake and Scuff soon coming to the chair and couch. "Ok, so on a serious note" jake starts. "Me, Tara, and Johnnie are going to the queen mary" jake says and I nod understanding "like the haunted ship, that sam and colby went to" scuff asks.  Jake nods and says "do you or y/n maybe wanna come with us" "I don't really want to" scuff says and Jake looks at me "i mean, ill do it. I dont see why not theres nothing that bad there is it?" Jake looks at me "it's worse than you think sis" I nod and look at Johnnie who is just staring off into space. I lay my head on his shoulder and smile at him, he lays his head ontop of mine and we watch a show together.
♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤♧♤
MY EMOS, I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!! THIS WAS JUST A LITTLE BIT OF A FILLER CHAPTER AND IT WAS A LITTLE SHORTER THAN I INTENDED BUT I AM HOPIBG TO GET THE NEXT CHAPTER OUT, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE IM HAVING PERSINAL ISSUES WJTH SOME FAMILY. BUT REMEMBER TO DRINK FOOD, EAT WATER, DONT HARM YOUSELF OR ILL SEND SAMS ASS DEMON, ILY NOT IN A WEIRD WAY BUT STAY HAPPY NOT CRAPPY LIFES A BITCH DONT QUIT(LOVE JOHNNIE GUILBERT) ❤️❤️