"What did we hit?" I asked. 

"A guy. An invisible guy! He only showed up on infrared." Donnie stated. 

"Is this a Kraang thing?" Leo asked. 

"No idea. We'd better find him." Donnie stated as we got out of the Shellraiser.

"Guys, you aren't going to believe this." Raph stated as he pulled out Shredder's helmet and while my brothers' jaws hit the floor, I got a smirk on my face. 

"Y/n, I don't like that smirk. What are you thinking about?" Leo asked. 

"I though this was just some folktale, but it's actually real. The Kuro Kabuto, an ancient relic and symbol of the Foot Clan, it was created by the clan's founder, Koga Takuza, about 1,500 years ago. To forge it, he used the totems of his defeated enemies, creating a helmet stronger than steel. Do you guys know what this means? We can exchange this for Karai and my parents." I stated. 

The foot bots arrive on ground and on rooftops brandishing their weapons and surrounding us.

"Well, tonight just got interesting." Raph stated. 

"What's the plan?" Donnie asked. 

"Oh, you know, kick, punch, stab." Leo stated. 

"Right in my wheelhouse, brah. Come and get some, sucka fool." Mikey stated. 

The foot bots begin to attack. Raph stabbed the foot bots and kicked them while Leo slice the bots away.

"Let's get out of here." Donnie stated. 

"Booyakasha!" Mikey exclaimed as he used a smoke bomb and we disappears into the Shellraiser. 

"Raph, you got that helmet?" I asked. 

"You know it." Raph stated. 

"This is perfect. Perfect!" I exclaimed. 

"Yeah! Wait, what?" Mikey asked.

"Shredder's helmet. We can trade it for Karai and my parents." I stated. 

"You're delusional, you know that right, sis? How many times does Karai have to try to kill us before Leo get that she's not on our side? And how do you believe that your parents are with the Shredder?" Raph asked. 

"You're wrong about her, Raph." Leo stated. 

"And like I said, I have my ways of getting information, Raph." I stated. 

Tiger Claw, Rahzar and some dude begin to attack us as we came out of the Shellraiser. Leo kicked Tiger Claw just as Raph grabbed the helmet.

"Don't let 'em get the helmet." Leo and I stated. 

Donnie swings Mikey right at Tiger Claw, knocking him down as Raph attacks. Mikey then takes the helmet.

"Come on." Leo stated. 

Leo and Donnie climb to the top.

"Heads up, Dee, hot potato." Mikey stated as tossed the helmet to Donnie. 

"Got it." Donnie stated. 

Me, Raph and Mikey made it to the rooftop and were stopped by Fishface and Stockman.

"I believe you have something we need." Fishface stated. 

"Deodorant, Got it." Mikey stated. 

Stockman tries to grab it but Mikey chains him and gets dragged. Raph tackles Fishface, but was thrown out. Mikey crashes right into Fishface as the two mutants fell to the ground. Fishface pushes Mikey off of him.