Unexpected Situation

"That's him, mister! The rich boy who wanted to toss me over the fountain! There's no doubt that he's an arrogant noble with lots of money in his pockets," Lili's voice spoke with a mischievous grin on her face.

She wanted to kill me by sending these dudes against me. The money in my backpack is proving her point, but still, she's a blatant liar. Anyhow, I have decided what I should do with this little shit — murder her.

"Cat got your tongue, huh? Now, toss us your backpack and your weapons, and we might let you walk away with a few bruises," the man held his weapon tight, and his friends behind him followed suit.

I sighed deeply and, without saying another word, cast my Chaos Sultan on them multiple times.

The first three hits landed directly on them, sending them flying back into the dark dungeon corridors. I heard Lili gasp in pain as she collided with the sturdy dungeon ground, while the men screamed too.

"ARGGHHHHH!"

"WHAT THE-"

I stopped their leader from muttering another useless word from his shitty mouth as I sent more waves at him and his comrades. Each hit made a metallic creaking sound, and each wave pressured their metallic armor.

The armor started to bend into an uneven shape; its once nice and polished appearance turned into a pile of trashed armor. They were so sure about me being an easy pick, so sure in the durability of their armor until someone hard enough hit them.

In total, there were five men with Lili, making them a group of six. Now only two remained alive — both Lili and the leader she tricked into attacking me. The others were dead, and their blood was visible everywhere around us.

Blood gushed from one of the corpses' heads as the man hit the sharp rock upon being tossed over by my power. Others died, most likely from internal bleeding, as the power behind my waves likely made their organs move to places they should not be moved.

Cough Cough "......What are you..? A first-class adventurer?" the leader barely managed to speak, looking at me with one eye, while his other eye was damaged enough for him to not be able to see through it.

"No," I replied before pausing. Seeing his bloody face and broken body only proved to me how Chaos Sultan is such a cheat power to have. I'm kind of eager to see how it's going to evolve upon further levels.

"...Then...you are the monster....wait, that eye..." I sent a final wave at him before he could finish his sentence, killing him on the spot. His already broken body shattered into pieces upon my final attack.

It flew onto the rock in the back, the bones making a bunch of crunchy sounds, but the guy was long dead before he could feel the pain from his bones bursting. Now, you may question me, why didn't I let him finish?

And the answer is clear: I hate long-ass conversations during fights, final confrontations against villains, and overall battles. I always hated how the main character would just have a straight-up philosophic debate with the villain before they kill each other.

Or when the main character starts blabbing about the meaning of life and the question of existence before finishing off that villain, who in the end manages to somehow survive by some odd logic.

Reminding me of that, I sent other waves to the male corpses, making sure that each one of them was dead.

"...Please... please spare me!" the girlish voice spoke when I turned my head back to Lili while she lay on the floor. She was hurt, but I missed her on purpose. I wanted to have a chat with her before deciding her fate.