Solo I Guess

- - - (Author's Notes) - - -

First of all sorry for the longer wait, I'm working 9 hours, 6 days a week so my writing energy isn't as good as before when I used to work hours and have a day more to rest. For now, I will upload a little less until my working schedule is back to normal, IDK when. 

The important thing I wanted to say is that I'm changing how Niall's falna works, here is an example of the newer stats system.

--- --- ---

Name: Niall

Race: Human?

Level: 1

PWR: 0 I

SRV: 0 I

DUR: 0I

POWERS

(Azathoth's Blessing)

● Gives a user a different state of mind, removing emotions and offering protection against charms and any attack on a user's mind.

● Granting the user his own self-efficient Falna connected to the Necronomicon. In exchange for needing an achievement to level up, the user must max out all its stats to 1500 to level up. Blessing will grant limit removal if they wish to pursue greater strength.

(Chaos Sultan)

Sends a spatial energy wave that nullifies any armor, once the wave hits its opponent, the receiving side will experience fatigue and stamina loss.

--- --- ---

Ok so first of all, I decided to bend agility and endurance into one skill called Survivability, this way it will be easier for Niall to grind since he doesn't have a super XP boost like Bell has, I would say that he has like 30%  XP boost. 

Power is both Strength and Magic combined, a completely new and separate skill tree that any other adventurer wished they had. Also from now on his skills won't be called skills but powers. 

The third one is called Durability, it removes dexterity completely making it into a way better skill tree that can increase Niall's overall sturdiness, block, strength, and resistance. This way he can become way more durable than any other adventurer at his or higher level once he grinds it enough.

Also, his XP gap will increase from the usual 999 to 1500 which pushes it to the EX. This way he won't level up too fast and will have a bit of a challenge to get stronger. Still, I want the MC to be quite powerful so expect him strong too.

His powers can evolve and will evolve through level-ups, just wanted to let you all know.

--- --- ---

Both Hermes and I sat alone in a closed room inside Familia's home. I settled onto a comfortable couch while Hermes took a seat on the other side of the table. Asfi had left us earlier to attend to some business in her shop.

"So, Niall, what did you want to talk about so seriously? When I asked you to take off your shirt, you hurriedly refused like an innocent maiden," Hermes chuckled teasingly. On the other hand, I wasn't sure how I should sum everything up for him.

"Yeah, I've changed my mind after all. I don't want to join your familia since I prefer being alone," I replied. Hermes looked at me disappointedly, but he nodded in approval. I had changed my mind because I couldn't truly trust this god or anyone in general. Also, I wanted to rise to the top by solo diving into the dungeon. As for the money, I had yet to decide how I would earn it. Perhaps I could do bounty hunting or take on assassin jobs, but I'd have to be careful since that was a completely new world for me.