“Obviously not… it’s a sight no one has seen before!” Sherritt exclaimed with pride and playful delight ringing in her tone. She and the other dragons were really looking forward to seeing Mary using her Flying Skeleton Brigade take out those, as Raon had called them earlier, ‘puny things’. Sherritt felt that Raon’s assessment of those wyverns was very accurate , they were large but weak compared to her precious son, and they were almost cute. She chuckled mischievously to herself and then sat back and continued watching with the others.

However Cale did not share the delight and relief of the other dragons, this was because he knew something that they seemed to have forgotten – the existence of the fake Dragon Slayer, Syrem. He began to worry about how TBOAH!Eruhaben would react to the news and the truth about the death of his friend Olienne, the Green Dragon – thus far no mention of him had been made and TCF!Eruhaben had avoided mentioning him the same way TBOAH!Eruhaben avoided talking about Pendrick’s death.

Grigori’s eyes swept the room, she knew all about Cale’s concerns, but at the same time she knew that the others were close enough to being ready to hear both the bitter news as well as seeing the good sights that Cale would display in the records which would soon follow. She smiled gently toward Cale, her soft expression reassuring him that she would help everyone when the time comes. The record soon continued drawing their attention back to the scene as one of the knights called out to Clopeh Sekka.

One of the knights on a wyvern quickly approached Clopeh. The knight was staring at him through the helmet, however, Clopeh only saw the wyvern that the knight was riding. The wyvern let out a screech as it shook its head left and right. It seemed as if it was afraid. Fear. That word made Clopeh look past the approaching skeletons. He was looking at the large black Bone Dragon. This dead Dragon was making the wyverns afraid. Clopeh lowered his head.

It's true that the first appearance of that ‘overlord’ was as intimidating as it was terrifying. However there was one disrespectful wyvern that insisted on acting brave in the face of the harbinger of its doom – naturally that wyvern belonged to the bastard Clopeh who still hadn’t received the enlightenment of Caleism.

He looked at the mutant wyvern he was riding on. This one was baring its fangs toward the Bone Dragon. It was acting as if it was looking at a prey. Clopeh tightly clenched on the reins around the wyvern’s neck.

Although Raon wanted to say that this stupid thing died because it did not know it’s place, he still could recall how it had been robbed of its freewill and forced to kill itself because of the fake Dragon Slayer and that reminder stopped him. It had not been a fair nor honourable death for that wyvern, so it was not something that could be spoken about lightly or used for mocking Clopeh.

Raon may be young, but he’d learned a lot of things during his journey at Cale and their family’s side, so he knew what should and should not be said. Raon had also learnt something important after watching Cale; he learnt how Cale knew the power of words and how he was always very careful with his words toward him, TCF!Ohn and TCF!Hong.

Cale even apologized the moment he found out that back when he’d rescued Raon he’d used the same phrase about the money he’d spent on Raon. Raon looked up at Cale and recalled how horrified Cale had been and how quick Cale was to apologize for his mistake – even though he himself, his Mom Sherritt, and his counterpart did not care about it because they knew Cale had not meant it maliciously.

Raon paused for a moment and tried to recall a time after this one time that he’d ever heard Cale talk about spending money on them, the youngest Dragon of the TCF!World quickly realized that Cale never did such a thing. It surprised him and made him look toward TCF!Ohn to get her opinion as well as confirm his own conclusion.