Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

Start from the beginning

Sanji reveals he knows the source of Absalom's power, the Suke Suke no Mi, Sanji goes on to add that he had always been on the lookout for the fruit desiring the power to make himself invisible, saying that he would use it to help humans, but he only wants to spy on nude girls. It revealed that Absalom's body has been upgraded by Hogback with gorilla and bear muscle, elephant skin, and his lion jaws

Despite this, Sanji slams Absalom against a wall. 

Meanwhile, Usopp fights Perona, who at the beginning runs away, only to threaten Usopp with previously unrevealed powers, Though Usopp tries, he cannot seem to harm her, as all attacks go right through her. He is beaten heavily by Kumashi so that he asks Sogeking for "help". 

Sogeking" then purifies Kumashi and demands Usopp to fight on, till, at the end of his wits, Usopp discovers the reason of Perona's invulnerability-she is a host projection, while her real body is in her room.

Usopp fires a shot at the real Perona but misses and Perona then launches an attack with a gigantic exploding ghost and then goes back into her body.

Usopp stores the explosion in his impact dial and Perona find herself unable to move, as she is glued to the wall, due to Usopp's "dud" shot. A mustached hippo attacks Usopp, whom he hits with the stored impact.

Usopp then shoots his "Shiny Black Star", a bunch of cockroaches (that are actually fake), at her and then hits her with his 10-Ton Hammer that is actually a balloon on an inflatable stick. She collapses from the shock, as Usopp leaves her behind.

At another point, Robin and Chopper are fighting Hogback, but are restrained by Jigoro and Inupe, until the two (bearing Zoro's and Sanji's shadow and their personality traits) begin to fight when Hogback orders them to kill anyone who gets in their way..

Robin then holds Hogback's mouth shut, tricking him into "order them to jump off the building". Hogback, angered after the crushing, does indeed shout it out in anger, making the two zombies jump off instead. Chopper talks about how Hogback has failed as a doctor, to which Hogback replies that he was a doctor only because of the wealth. He explains how he proposed to Cindry in her lifetime, but she refused him because she was already engaged, and later on she died.

Hogback orders Cindry to attack Chopper, but the doctor does not fight her, saying, what would her family think if they knew about this. Hogback orders her to spare him some time, as he is escaping, but Cindry starts crying, saying that her body cannot move.

She regains her posture somewhat, and charges forth again, but is held back by Robin, while Chopper goes forth for Hogback.

Then, using a combined attack with Robin, using a foot sprouting technique, they ascend to a great height, from which Chopper wishes to drop off Hogback for all the evil he has done. 

Meanwhile, Oars, who was summoned to Moria and has now become obedient, is sent off by Moria to wreak havoc across Thriller Bark and capture all the Straw Hats, beat them and put them on their ship, just before he smilingly runs away from Luffy. 

Oars does indeed rampage and interrupts Chopper's and Robin's attack.

~ Back to the history~

Zoro fights Ryuma, who proves to be a formidable enemy, whose main technique is to destroy one of Zoro's swords in combat.

The battle progresses and Brook says that the two are nearly equal in strength. Finally, Zoro manages to wound him, and the wound catches fire.