Enies Lobby: Y/N, Luffy and Franky vs Lucci.

not recognizing his friends, Chopper roars approaching the pirates ready to attack them, even Jabra and Kaku are a bit intimated by the doctor's huge form.

Zoro: there's something wrong with Chopper. - he says taking a step back. - isn't he the one who looks like he is about to die? - he asks noticing that Chopper is out of breath and tired.

 - isn't he the one who looks like he is about to die? - he asks noticing that Chopper is out of breath and tired

Y/N: this form must require a lot of his energy, he must have used it to defeat that guy with the weird hair. - he tells them. - poor Chopper, the fight must have pushed him to the limit...

Sogeking: w-w-what does that mean?! what do we do about him and the other two?! - the masked guy asks fearing for his life. - and how the hell are we going to get the key to free ourselves from these damn shackles?!

Y/N: how did you get stuck with each other anyway?! - the pink haired boy asks curiously.

Zoro: It's all this idiot's fault. - he growls at Sogeking. - I can't fight properly when i have a coward handcuffed to me.

Megumi: pirates really are very stupid. - he crosses his arms and shakes his head.

Kaku: this monster is one of the straw hat pirates, everything that stands in our way must be eliminated. - he tells Jabra suggesting to attack Chopper.

Jabra: so we have a new prey, Kaku. - he laughed. - we are going to eliminate the pirates and also make fushiguro pay for his betrayal.

Megumi: I didn't betray anyone, Spandam was the one who betrayed us first. - he grumbles. - but if you want a fight then you can come.

Y/N: I'll help you Megumi, I won't let those jerks hurt you. - he clenches his fists. - and after I help you, you will join our crew! - he hugs Megumi and he widens his eyes.

Megumi: I already said that I will not become a pirate! I'm already regretting helping you, King of Curses! - he groans trying to free himself from Y/N's arms.

Y/N: come on Megumi, I already consider you my friend, it will be so cool if you come on board with me and Luffy! - he insists with puppy eyes and pouting trying to convince his new friend.

Megumi: stop making this cute face! - he mutters trying not to be convinced by the king of curses.

Zoro: oh, i'm definitely not liking this idea. - he grumbles with jealously about how Y/N is already attached to Megumi. - I already have to deal with the pervy cook and now there's this weird guy Y/N just met...

Sogeking: save the jealousy for later, you idiot moss-head! - he yells at Zoro and covered his mouth realizing what he just did.

Zoro: what the hell did you just say?! - he screams at Sogeking making him shiver in fear. - looks like that mask made you a little too brave, say that again and I'll cut your tongue out!

Sogeking: s-s-s-sorry, Zoro! but those two are about to attack Chopper! - he points to Kaku and Jabra.

Zoro: straighten your back. - he lifts Sogeking as if he is a sword. - renowned sword nose storm.