Mihawk

Luffy: are you kidding me?  I won't work for you, I have to be the pirate king! - luffy was arguing with the old man in front of him.

Y/N: what's up?

- your friend destroyed part of my restaurant and he's going to have to work here for a year to repair the damage.

Luffy: I already said it wasn't my intention I was just defending myself from the navy.

Y/N: Is there another way to repair the damage done? - i ask and he looks at me.

- my name is Zeff and I own this place.

Y/N: I can use my powers to rebuild the destroyed ceiling, what do you think?

Luffy: you don't have to do it y/n, I did the damage so I have to fix it.

Usopp: but he wants you to work here for a year!

Luffy: Hey chef, don't you know any cooks who want to join my crew?

Zeff: I don't know and I don't care, now go wash the dishes, you brat. - he grabbed luffy by the ears and took him to the kitchen.

Y/N: we have to find a way to help luffy.

Usopp: we should run away when no one is looking.

Zoro: coward.

we heard screaming and saw the marine lieutenant fullbody arguing with one of the waiters, and ended up getting beat up by him.

YN: he's strong, I've never seen a waiter fight like that. 

- don't worry, the fight is over, you can all go back to eating in peace. - the tall blond man came towards our table, he was smoking a cigarette. - my name is Vinsmoke Sanji, Have you placed your orders yet? - he smiled at us.

Before we could answer, a man all bruised entered the restaurant, he walked with great difficulty due to the bruises.

- please... I'm hungry, I need food... - he was almost losing strength and couldn't stand up, one of the cooks took him out of the restaurant.

Sanji: This is not right. - sanji went after the man, it looked like he wanted to help him.

Timeskip

after we finally had something to eat, we decided to go back to our ship and think of something to help Luffy, but we didn't find our ship anywhere.

Usopp: nami stole our ship! - he started to panic.

Zoro: I knew we couldn't trust her. - she promised me she wouldn't leave, but she lied to me, Nami, why did you do that?

Y/N: we go after her, before she left us she told me about the village where she lives, the name is cocoyadi village.

Usopp: we can't navigate without our dear going merry.

Sanji: I ALREADY TOLD YOU I'M NOT INTERESTED IN JOINING YOUR CREW.

Luffy: but why? I saw how strong you are and your food is delicious, i also saw how you helped that man. - we heard Sanji and Luffy arguing.

Y/N: Luffy, Nami stole our ship, we have to go after her.

Luffy: WHAT? why she did it? - he asks confused.

Y/N: she doesn't want to be our friend, she told me that pirates did a lot of harm to her and her village, she even asked me if i was strong, it was like she wanted us to help her.

Usopp: are you saying she is in danger?

Y/N: I'm not sure.

Sanji: if there's a beautiful lady in danger I'll save her! - we all looked at sanji.