Heaven's Gate.

the ship sails through the clouds, and the pirates are happy that they have successfully reached the sky.

Nami: the log pose keeps pointing up. - the navigator shows her wrist to Robin.

Robin: we must be in a middle layer above the cumuloregalis. -  she explains.

Chopper: so we should climb higher?

Robin: i don't know.

Usopp: THE GREAT USOPP-SAMA IS GOING TO TAKE A DIVE! - he climbs onto the side of the ship and prepares to jump.

Y/N: me too! - he was going to run but Zoro grabbed his arm.

Zoro: wait a moment, we don't know if this sea of ​​clouds has the same effect as the normal ocean on devil fruit users.

Y/N: dammit. - he mumbled getting frustrated.

Usopp: so it looks like i'm going to swim alone! - he jumped into the sea of ​​clouds.

Luffy: AMAZING! - he screams impressed.

Usopp swam deeper and deeper and the others got worried that he still hadn't come back.

Zoro: oi... why is he taking so long to come back?

Robin: I think this ocean of clouds has no bottom, the big nose guy will fall from the sky and die. - she says and everyone's eyes widen

Zoro: OH SHIT!

Nami: that idiot will fall and die!

Y/N: if i could see him i would pull him back to the ship with my telekinesis!

Luffy: I'll save you Usopp! - he stretched his arm into the ocean trying to find him. - I can't see the bottom of the ocean!

Robin: stretch your arm as far as you can captain, I will help you. - she activated her powers. - Ojos Fleurs!

Robin's eyes popped around Luffy's arms and they looked for Usopp at the bottom of the ocean.

Luffy: i got him! - Luffy saved Usopp and struggles to pull him back.

Chopper: Is he really that heavy? - the doctor asks tilting his head.