Water 7: The Water City and Robin's disappearance.

After Luffy and his crew chase the strange frog swimming across the sea, the ship gets stuck on train tracks.

they widen their eyes seeing a train approaching the ship at high speed and row trying to escape.

Nami: hurry! if we stay here the ship will be destroyed! - the navigator screams in panic.

at the last second Y/N used his telekinesis and the ship jumped off the rails before it was hit.

Luffy: what the hell is that?!

Chopper: is another ship?

Y/N: no guys, this is a train, a sea train. - he explains. - I've never seen one up close, but I knew this train exists. - he looks impressed watching the sea train drive away, they widen their eyes when the weird frog threw himself in front of the train.

a little girl with green hair named chimney came out of the house and saw the pirates.

Chimney: grandma! there are pirates here! - she ran with her cat following her and an old drunk lady appeared, it's her grandma, kokoro.

Zoro: there are two people there, I hope it's not a problem for us. - he says staying on alert.

Kokoro: is it true chimney? go get the den den mushi for me. - she says in a drunken voice and slipped on the floor.

Zoro: nevermind it's just a drunk granny... -they get off the ship and go to the train station to talk to them.

 -they get off the ship and go to the train station to talk to them

Chimney: Hi guys! my name is chimney this is my cat gonbe. - she pointed at her cat. - and this is my grandmother kokoro!

Y/N: your cat is very cute, Chimney. - he smiled taking the cat in his arms and caressing him. - i love cats they are the most precious creatures in the world for me!

Sanji: in my next life I'll make sure I'm born as a cat for you to love me even more Y/N-Sama! - the cook says admiring him.

Zoro: he looks more like a bunny than a cat...

- HE IS A CAT! - Chimney and Y/N gave the swordsman a death glare and he took a step back.

Chimney: are you the demon that destroyed and killed your island? - she asks curious to Y/N.