Luffy vs Bellamy / Y/N meets Doflamingo.

Zoro: I didn't know capturing a southbird was so difficult. - he grumbles looking around.

Robin: we must follow their sound, beware of quicksand, swordsman. - she warns Zoro.

Y/N: i tried to look over the trees but i found nothing. - he landed on the ground in frustration.

Zoro: the sound of that annoying bird is coming from the right, let's go. - he steps in front of them to lead the way.

Y/N: then why are you going to the left side, Zoro? - he asks seeing the swordsman going the wrong way.

Zoro: WHAT?! - he grumbles. - it's normal to make mistakes sometimes!

Robin: come here, the sound is louder in that direction. - she warns them and Y/N followed the path with the archaeologist.

Y/N: I think we're close to the southbird.

Robin: looks like your boyfriend got lost again.

Y/N: WHAT?! - he looks around not finding Zoro and facepalms. - he was right there with us, how can he do that?!

Robin: this forest has many quicksands and poisonous insects, be careful.

Y/N: what if Zoro gets stung by one?! what if he falls into a quicksand?!

Robin: he will feel pain and agonize to death, i guess...

Y/N: you really love dark jokes, don't you robin?! - he frowns and the woman just chuckled. - anyway, i need to find Zoro.

Robin: feel free, I can take care of myself.

the pink haired boy ran off looking for Zoro, and Robin was right he really did fall into quicksand.

Zoro: dammit. - he grumbles trying to get out of the quicksand and sinking deeper. - all this because of an annoying bird!

Y/N: is there a dumbass swordsman lost around here? - he crosses his arms looking at Zoro with a teasing smile.

Zoro: are you going to get me out of here or not? - he grinds his teeth. - just for the record, i didn't get lost, you guys who went the wrong way.

Y/N: you should be more aware of your surroundings. - he pulls Zoro out with his telekinesis powers.

the swordsman notices a poisonous spider behind Y/N ready to attack him, in a quick movement he cut the spider with his sword.

Zoro: look who's talking. - he smirks.

Y/N: you're so extra Zoro, you could just blow the spider away, why cut that poor creature?

Zoro: A SOUTHBIRD! - he points to a southbird up in a tree looking down on them.

Y/N: SHIT. - he quickly turns around and sends a blast of energy towards the bird causing a huge explosion, the bird got scared and flew away.

 - he quickly turns around and sends a blast of energy towards the bird causing a huge explosion, the bird got scared and flew away