Thriller Bark: Straw Hats vs Oars.

~ In the Last Chapter ~

Mahito is shaking with fear, he feels completely intimidated by sukuna and his presence is overwhelming to him, he takes a few steps back.

Sukuna: know your place, Fool. - Mahito feels an strong wave of Conqueror Haki coming from Sukuna, his body is trembling and he was about to pass out.

Sukuna snapped his fingers and Mahito is sent back to the real world.

~ Brief Resume~

Luffy demands that Moria returns everybody’s shadows and that he will kick Moria's ass, prompting Moria to ask how exactly Luffy will do that and even if Luffy beats him up or even kills him the shadows will not return unless he orders them to do so. Luffy rears up for a Gomu Gomu no Pistol only to have it blocked by Moria's shadow, his duplicate Doppelman.

Moria then tells Luffy that in the past he was too overconfident in his own ability and ambition and learned the importance of having strong subordinates so their power can make him Pirate King without himself having to lift a finger.

Luffy retorts that he will be the Pirate King and Moria reveals that a shadow’s master can sometimes leave a very strong will behind, but it’s still just a matter of time until that will fade, and they become another obedient zombie.

Moria's shadow turns into several black bats to block Luffy's attacks and then starts to bite him making Moria ask how this is "kicking my ass?". Luffy jumps down into the freezer causing Moria to think Luffy is trying to escape only for Luffy to launch a Gomu Gomu no Stamp through the ledge Moria is sitting on literally kicking his butt behind.

Meanwhile in the wedding, Sanji kicks the zombie holding Nami away and for a moment thinks he rescued a goddess instead. Absalom demands that Sanji returns his bride and mistakes Nami for an angel.

Sanji finds this totally understandable because of Nami's pure white dress. Absalom then fires an explosion at Sanji, who dodges it and berates Absalom for nearly hitting Nami. Absalom then figures out that the animal zombie that attacked him earlier must have had Sanji's shadow, as Sanji is mistaking Nami as a holy nymph, and that he does not have time to deal with small fry only to be kicked in the face, sending Absalom's 300-kilogram body flying. 

Absalom tries to use his Hands of the Dead (the explosion technique, which is actually a pair of guns strapped to his hands turned invisible by his power) only for Sanji to redirect it. He then proceeds to kick the hell out of Absalom who tries to escape by turning invisible. Sanji uses Usopp's salt balls to find him and continue kicking him, literally exploding with anger, states that there is one last problem between them.