the journey to sky island begins.

Y/N, Chopper and Robin walk through the forest looking for water for the ship, the little doctor still doesn't feel comfortable around the black haired woman.

Chopper: what would doctorine think of me if she saw me walking with two demons? - he holds Y/N's hand to feel safer.

Y/N: I believe there is a lake nearby, this island seems to have fresh water for us. - he leads the way.

Robin: the weather is pretty nice, don't you think? - she turns her attention to Chopper and he almost jumps in fright.

Chopper: WHO CARES?!

Y/N: don't be rude, Chopper! - he scolds him

Y/N: don't be rude, Chopper! - he scolds him. - I agree with you, after the warm weather in Alabasta it's good to stay a little on this island with such a cool climate.

Robin: it's been a long time since i felt this way... I felt suffocated for so long I didn't even have time to laugh. - she pats Chopper on the head finding him adorable.

Y/N: don't worry about Chopper, he was scared of me too but now he feels safe with me.

Robin: look... - they find a lake with fresh water for them. - now just fill the barrel and we can go back to the ship.

Chopper: you can leave that to me. - he took the barrel and started filling it with water, he was feeling bad for being so rude to Robin.

Y/N and Robin sit in a field of flowers near the lake.

Robin: can you tell me about her?  of the woman you call "doctorine"? - she asks

Robin: can you tell me about her? of the woman you call "doctorine"? - she asks. - is she your sensei?

Chopper: yes! - he loses his fear and smiles at Robin. - she taught me everything i know! Her name is Dr. Kureha. - he remembers how happy he was living with the old woman.

Chopper told them a story where Doctorine once got sick and he had to take care of her, it was his biggest challenge as a doctor.

Y/N: I think she would be very proud of you, Chopper.

Chopper: one day i will become the best doctor in the world, thanks to doctorine! - he shouts proudly. - I think I talk too much, sorry!

Robin: it's all right, it's cute the way you admire this woman.