Zoro disrespects Sukuna.

After his defeat, Crocodile was arrested by the navy, according to rumors, he will be sent to Impel Down prison, losing all of his privileges as a sichibukai.

The world government didn't wanted anyone to know that the country was saved by pirates, so the credit went to Smoker and Tashigi, and the captain is not happy about it at all.

The rebel and royal army are still reluctant about stopping the war, but then Igaram has appeared with a little boy in his arms.

the little boy said he saw when Mr. 2 used his powers to impersonate the king, proving his innocence.

Vivi is happy to see that Igaram is still alive and runs to met him and the mugiwaras.

Igaram: This battle was rigged from the start, I'll explain the details later, so I implore you to drop your weapons, the war is over and Alabasta is free!

the warriors drop their weapons on the ground officially ending their war.

[...]

the Straw Hats look around town for Luffy and Y/N worried that the navy is still out there.

they find the King carrying Luffy and Y/N on his shoulders, they ended up sleeping because they lost a lot of energy after the fight against Crocodile.

Sanji: Can you return these two guys? they are with us, we can take care of them now.

King Cobra: I imagine you are the pirates who helped my daughter, these two here defeated Crocodile and saved alabasta.

Vivi: DAD! - they hear the princess running towards them.

Sanji: dad? are you vivi-chan's father?! - the cook widens his eyes.

Zoro: so he is the king.

King Cobra: I was prepared to die until these two young boys came along and saved me, I've never seen anything so powerful, especially the pink haired boy. - he hands Y/N into Zoro's arms.

Usopp: it's because the fruit he ate turned him into a demon. - Nami punches him in the head to keep him quiet.

Zoro: call him a demon again and I'll cut your nose off. - he gives a death stare to Usopp who almost fainted.

King Cobra: demon or not, I owe him my life and I will always be grateful. - he turns his attention to luffy. - your friend was poisoned by crocodile during the battle, but the antidote is already injected into his body so he is out of danger.

Vivi: Dad, I think we should take them to the palace so they can rest. - she suggests and the king nods agreeing with his daughter.

Chopper: i'm hungry!

Nami: me too, we're all exhausted.

Meanwhile

Smoker is on his ship, waiting for the next opportunity to capture the pirates, Captain Hina, his longdate friend has arrived with her guards in Alabasta to help him.