Chapter-7

Chapter-7

CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT

Helen Green's POV

He nibbled my lower lip for entrance and I happily gave him access. His tongue came into my mouth like a hungry tiger. His tongue fucked my mouth like there is no tomorrow. His smell of cologne makes me go into a frenzy state. I am straddling him. His hands are on my thighs and my back. My hands are around his neck. He pulled the sleeve of my summer dress down my shoulder.

His mouth left mine and went down to my neck. I moved my head back, as he ravished my neck. I let out a moan.

"Dean", I moaned. He suddenly stopped and made me look at him roughly.

"It's master", he said while panting.

"Master".

"Good", he said and started kissing me again.

He stood up and started to carry me, with my legs still around him.

"Let's take it to the room", he said while walking and still kissing me. I can't concentrate on where he is going. His lips met mine again and we are kissing rapidly again. Fire ignited in me like a volcano.

He opened a door and put me on the bed. I can't see the room, cause it's dark around. Only a small bed lamp.

"Are you sure?", he asked. Am I? Yes I am! I want it!

"Yes I am", I whispered against his lips. He lips immediately met mine soon and we are again kissing like there is no tomorrow. His hands went down to my ass and cupped my round cheek. He pressed it hardly, but not painfully. I gasped and he let go of my mouth. He pulled away and grabbed the hem of my dress. He pulled it away, from the top of my head.

I instantly covered my body with my hands. I have never been naked before a man before. I feel shy.

"There is no need to cover yourself Helen", he said while taking my hands off my body.

I looked down and blushed.

"A lingerine? Good. You look more sexy in that", he whispered in my ear and started to kiss the back of my ear to my neck. Then he went kissing down to the valley of my breasts. I bit my lip, as I feel butterflies in my stomach.

He took the straps of the lingerine off to the sides and kissed my shoulder. I angled my head to side as he kissed my neck and shoulder.

"Master", I moaned remembering that he said me to call him that.

"Right", he said while kissing my breast as he pulled the lingerine down. Suddenly the lingerine is off me. I gasped and started to remove his shirt. I quickly removed his buttons and he removed his pants. He removed his boxers off too. I looked down at him and he is big.

God, he is so fucking big! Will he fit in?! I looked up at him with big eyes.

"Don't worry. I will be gentle", he said while pushing me down on the bed. He is on top of me, looking into my eyes. The source of light coming from lamp made him look more beautiful.

He took off my thong and kissed my breast, while kneeding my other breast with his hand. His other hand is down on my... there. I have never been touched there before. His large fingers down there makes me feel crazy.

His tongue flicked on my nipple. I can't stop the moans that escaped my mouth. I moaned shamelessly, while arching my back, to have his mouth on my breast fully. He did the same with my right breast, while cupping my other breast in his palm and flicking the nipple with his thumb. He pinched my nipple gently and I let out a gasp.

He then went down to my stomach and kissed it. He turned me around and kissed my back, from top to the bottom, till he reached my butt. He grabbed my butt cheeks and cupped them both. I moaned out again. He turned me back again. We both stared into each other's eyes. He grabbed my hair and pushed me to him.

"I gives me pleasure to know that, I am your first Helen", he whispered in my ear. He then nibbled on my earlobe and left my hair. I am back on bed. He went down and looked into my eyes.

He licked me down there. I can feel his hot tongue on my womanly parts. He kept licking. Ahh... It feels so good.

"Dean", I moaned, as my hands went into his hair.

He stopped and looked at me. I looked down at him and found him staring at me. Then I got it.

"Master".

He continued again and kept licking. He is eating me. Fully. I threw my head back and moaned.

He stopped and put a finger inside me.

"You are so tight Helen", he said panting. I writhed under him. My legs are around his head. He added another finger and started moving it in and out. He sensations building inside me are so... so new, so different, so... unexplainable.

"Master".

"Tell me what do you want", he said in a deep husky voice.

"I want you master. I want you in me. Inside me", I moaned as he kept pulling and pushing his fingers inside me. He stopped and pulled away from me. He stood up and went to the night stand beside the bed.

He pulled out a drawer from the stand, on which the bed light is there and took something from it. I can't see due to the darkness in the room. I saw him coming near me and hover over me, then he put something in his mouth. I heard a sound of plastic tearing. I saw he put it on his... that. Then I understood that it's a condom.

He grabbed my legs and pulled me to him. He positioned himself on my entrance. This is it! This is going to happen!

"Are you ready Helen?", he asked looking down at me. I nodded my head desperately, wanting to feel, the relief.

He slowly entered me and I arched my back up. I feel him inside me. He entered me completely. It's paining. God it's paining!

"It's okay. You will be fine Helen. It's okay", he whispered in my ear. He was just still inside me, to let me get used to his size. I grabbed the pillows and held them hard.

He then moved out. Then he came in again and went out. I feel his hands on my face and rub away the tears, that I didn't know fell out of my eyes.

He then swiftly moved inside and out of me. He kept doing it gently, not wanting to hurt me. Soon, he kept pumping fast.

"Master more... more... faster", I said while closing my eyes tightly and opening them, as he came inside me and went out.

He kept pumping faster as I asked him. He kept hitting my spot and my eyes rolled back.

"Master... I am going to cum", I whispered while panting.

"No. Not until I tell you to. Don't cum", he said still pumping. I held back myself.

He pumped for a few more times.

"Cum for me Helen. Cum", he said and I did as I am told.

He fell beside me panting. I feel like ecstacy. So this is how it feels.

I looked beside me and saw Dean smiling at me.

"That's... that's awesome master", I said while looking into his eyes.

"No. Now it's Dean, Helen", he said looking at me.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Finally, they did it!

Please VOTE and COMMENT.