Chapter-2

Chapter-2

Helen Green's POV

It's Dean that I am looking at.

Dean is the Dark Heart.

Dark Heart is Dean.

I am shocked. I really didn't expect it. His dark eyes looking at me intently.

He has a smirk on his face as he is looking at me. Then I remember asking him those stupid questions and explaining about how I see pain and all those in his paintings. I am explaining about his paintings to him.

Great! Superb! I can't keep my mouth shut, can I? Now he must be thinking I am a stupid!

After coming out of my thoughts I saw him still looking at me and I did the most stupidest thing I can ever do. I waved at him. Seriously! Did my brain stop working or what? No doubt, I am a stupid.

He just gave me a stiff nod and turned back to face the auction. I hit my head cursing slowly about what I did. Sam looked at me as I did so and gave me a confused and concerned look.

"Are you okay?".

"Yeah everything is fine. When will the painting that we should buy will come?", I asked trying to change the subject.

"It's next", he said and turned his attention back.

I turned to look at Dean again only to not find him there. Where is he? I looked to the side and saw him walking towards me. I tensed immediately.

Cool Helen. He is not coming to you. Why will he. He must be going outside. Not everything is about you. Stop giving yourself so much importance!

He is now walking in down the aisle, all the while looking at me. I turned away not wanting to meet his gaze, pretending like I am concentrating on the auction. From the corner of my eyes, I saw everyone looking at him and girls are swooning.

He almost came near me , looking at me the whole time and just as I thought he will stop near me, he just walked away out of the room and didn't look back to look at me. I let out a sigh of relief, that I didn't knew I was holding.

I concentrated on the auction and they are showing the painting that we should buy. Sam immediately participated. After some time the bidding is over. This single painting costed 50 lack dollars. I am not surprised, cause most of his paintings cost a lot more than that.

After the bidding is over there was lunch down stairs. Sam and I went there. Sam talked with some people, while I just stood beside him. Sam is the secretary of our boss, so he knows more people than me. I just work in the finance department.

We ate food, but all I can think about is Dean. His Dark eyes. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't see Sam calling me.