Chapter-10

Chapter-10

Helen Green's POV

We stood there, facing each other. I am little angry that he had spanked me.

"Because you didn't call me master", he said while taking a step towards me. I stood there, without moving, still looking at him.

"You can't spank me for not calling you that. You could have told me", I said, not angrily, but trying to make him understand. He opened his mouth to say something, but stopped and closed. He took my wrist and looked at me. Never once did I leave his gaze.

"You are so innocent", he said while running the back of his hand on my face. His face is so close to mine. "Come. I need to explain you", he said while pulling me with him to sit on the bed. What does he mean by explain?

"But what is there to explain? Is it normal for you to spank me? Is it going to be a part of the contract that you I should sign?", I asked him while sitting on the edge of the bed and he sat beside me and still held my hand. He patiently listened to my questions. He closed his eyes before huffing and opened them to look at me.

"Spanking is.... What a master will do when his pet wouldn't do what he told her to", he explained and I thought about what he said for a minute.

"So.... So, if I don't do what you say you will spank me. Will that mean you will hit me too?", I asked him taking a gulp.

"No! No. I would never hit you. Actually, a master can do hit. But I am not that hard on any of my submissives. I never hit anyone beyond their limits. I spank and do other things, but never hit", he explained again.

"But....", I trailed off, for some reason feeling a little bit scared. He saw my confusion and the fear in my eyes.

"There is nothing to be scared about it. Those are only done for pleasure. The spanks and all the other things sounds like they will be painful, but believe me, they will give pleasure. There is a thin line between pain and pleasure Helen and soon you will experience it too", he said patting my hand with his. I tried to take in everything he said and it sounds really weird. How can it be pleasurable?

"So you spanked me because I didn't listen to you, right?", I asked him, trying to understand.

"Well it is half of the reason. But it is also a punishment which makes you remember that you should always remember what to do", he said.

"So, if I ever do anything that you didn't tell me, you will punish me? I mean literally everything", I asked him while pulling my hand from under his and twiddling with my thumbs. That action didn't go neglected by him. His gaze fell on my hands and stayed there for a second before looking at me. He stared at me for a second with his finger on his lips, analyzing me.

"It's not everything. There are only some things which you have to remember to do".

"Like?".

"The things you remember will mostly be about what we do on the bed. I mean whenever we have sex that is. Other than that, I won't stop or interfere anything. I am not an abuser Helen. Please don't look at me with fear in your eyes. It is the last thing I want to look in your eyes", he said while taking my hand in his again. "There is nothing for you to be scared of. This relation is like this. You will understand slowly".

I just smiled at him. I am probably over thinking.

"For now, you enjoy the moment. Tomorrow, I want you to know everything about BDSM. You should know and see the stuff that are involved in this relationship, so that you can have a clear idea". I nodded my head again.