Chapter-9

Chapter-9

SORRY! SORRY! SORRY! SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!

Helen Green's POV

I just stared at him with a shocked expression on my face. I don't know what to say. How to react. After a few seconds, I came out of my shocked state.

"Dean. What is all this? You drew me?", I asked calmly, but I am curious inside.

He just stared at me for a moment and turned his head away. I looked down at the paintings in my hand. It was me smiling, with my hair loosened and flying due to the air around. I look so beautiful in the picture. Is it even me? I looked up at him and found him staring back at me.

"Dean?", I called him again in voice that said give-me-an-answer. He sighed.

"I am sorry for drawing you without your permission, but I can't stop myself. Something in me provoked me to do it. I never drew pictures of women that I met like that, but I have to draw your picture. I never even drew the pictures of my submissives, but I wanted to draw yours. I don't know why, but I drew it just like that", he said looking into my eyes and I know he is saying truth.

I am not angry with him. In fact something inside me fluttered as he said it. He wanted to draw my picture! He can't stop himself! I am just happy. I thought he drew pictures of his submissives and I felt jealous, but I am happy that he didn't.

"Helen", he called out as he came near me.

"I don't know what to say. But I should say that I look beautiful in this picture which I am really not", I said looking down at the paintings. He brushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You are beautiful", he said while pressing are.

I blushed and started looking at the other painting he drew of me. Everyone is special. There is a painting of me and him holding when we first met. Him holding me from falling. I just want to make a frame of the painting. Another one is him holding me by my waist as we danced on the party that day.

"Helen", I heard him say and looked up at him. We are both so close.

"Dean, but why did you want to draw me? I mean you said you never drew any of your subs or any other women".

"I don't know. I just... I felt something... I wanted to see you the whole week when you let the auction that day. I came home and I started to draw something to relieve my stress and when I completed what I was drawing, it was you who I drew". I just looked at him. I want to say aww. My heart is jumping with joy by the words he said. I almost have tears in my eyes.

"Dean, can I have this painting?", I asked him showing the painting he drew of me and him, where he held me before falling, our first meeting. He looked quite surprised. Then he looked at me and nodded.

"Yes. You can have any painting you want", he said holding me by my waist and pulling me close to him. I smiled.

"Will you sign it for me?", I asked sheepishly. He looked amused.

"No", he said while smirking.

"Please", I pleaded him, giving him my puppy eyes.

"Okay, I will. But my signature on it will cost something", he said with an evil glint in his eyes.

"What is it?", I asked excitedly.

"You should kiss me every time I want to kiss. Actually, no. I will sign it. I don't need your permission to kiss you", he whispered and I blushed. Before I can say anything, his lips are on mine. I smiled into the kiss and wrapped my hands around his neck. I kissed him back and he squeezed my breast to let me give him access. I gasped and he plunged his tongue in my mouth and kissed me passionately.

I felt my thighs being lifted and being placed around his waist. We didn't break the kiss. I felt him carry me. His hands are on my half bare butt and his other hand is in my hair. I heard something fell down, but I am not in the mood to care about it. His tongue is a magic. He won the battle and claimed my mouth like a wild lion. I feel something hard underneath me, supporting me.

His hands travelled down my shirt and touched my bare skin. He travelled up and his hands squeezed my breasts. I moaned into the kiss. The feelings are so intense.

I pulled away to breathe air, but he kept kissing my jaw, my neck and now his long thumb and fore fingers are pulling my nipples, driving me crazy to no end.

I threw my head back as at the same time he kissed my neck and I moaned his name.

"Dean", I moaned as I bit my lower lip. My eyes are closed. I can feel my body getting hotter every second. Then suddenly he stopped. His hands are no more under my shirt, I mean his shirt that I am wearing. He pulled away and looked at me. I gave him a confused look. My hands are still around his neck and his hands are still around my waist.

"We should stop. Otherwise I can't control myself", he said and put me down. I ran my fingers through his hair and set it good. I stood on my tip toes, but still didn't reach his ear. However I whispered in his ear.

"Who said you have to stop", I whispered and he shivered due to my breathe on his ear. I smirked at the effect I have on him and stood back. I was about to walk out, when he grabbed me and put me against a wall, with my back to it. His knee is between my legs and my hands are pinned above my head, to the wall. His lips are brushing my ear tips.

"Hold on to that thought and I will take you right away against the wall as soon as we are in the room we are in last night", he whispered seductively in my ear. Chills went down my spine as he said that and my whole body is excited for what he will do to me.

He kissed my lips again and we are both out of the room to go down stairs. As soon as we are in the room that we were in last night, he pushed me against the wall. Our breathes are rugged. I bit my lip to stop the moan that was about to escape as he pressed hid bulge against my butt and rubbed. He gripped my hair and tugged it gently. He then turned me around and started unbuttoning the shirt.

I unbuttoned his shirt and we are both wildly kissing. I quickly wrapped my legs around his body with desire.

"Dean", I moaned as he kissed me deeply and squeezed my butt cheek. I feel a slap on my butt and gasped with shock as I pulled away to look at him with my mouth open.

"That's for not calling me master pet", he said and kissed my neck. I am still in shock.

Did he just spank me? I am never hit by anyone before! I stopped him and pulled away. I didn't like the fact that he hit me or spank me. I slid my legs down and stood up. He gave me a confused look.

"What happened?", he asked confused.

"Why did you it me?", I asked seriously while looking into his eyes.

A/N:

Hey my cute dumplings!

Iam really sorry for the late update. At first I thought of changing some plotand then I thought of completely deleting the story. Then I thought of putting it on hold, cause I can't let you guys hang on the book forever. But now I finally wrote it.

Please VOTE and COMMENT.