Chapter-1- She met him

Hey guys! Let me know what you think! Comment!

Helen Green's POV

I stood there looking at one of his many paintings in the hall. It's a picture of a man's face on a broken mirror showing her is broken. I went to see another picture, it's a picture of a man shouting loudly, but no one can hear his pain.

I went to another picture which is a women who is looking out of the glass with her hand on the glass. Her eyes are full of pain which can only be seen, if observed clearly. She is looking out of the window as if she is searching for a help to get her out of there.

I looked at all the pictures around the hall, most of them showed pain. Ninety percent of them are black and white. Only some are coloured pictures. There is not even one picture that shows a person smiling. I wondered looking at his pictures.

Why most of them are in black and white and why most of them shows pain?

I was interrupted from thoughts by Sam calling me.

"Hey Helen... Where are you lost in thinking. I have been calling you for a few minutes now".

"Oh... I didn't hear you calling me. Sorry. It's just that every picture is so perfect", I said looking around the paintings in the hall.

"Yeah... Come on. The auction is going to start in a few minutes", he said and just then my phone rang. I pulled it out of my purse and saw it's from my brother, Theodore.

"Sam, you go. It's from Theodore".

"Okay, come fast. I will standing at the door for you".

"Okay", I said and he walked walked away. Everyone started going inside the hall.

I went aside and answered the call.

"Hey big brother".

"Don't talk Helen! What did I tell you... huh?! To call me at least for every two days! But no! If you keep on breaking the rules like this, I will came there to California and drag you back to our town!", he shouted through the phone that I put it away from ear for a second.

"Bro, don't go all over possessive on me now okay. I am fine. In fact I am happy. You know... I came to Dark Heart's painting auction! I can't tell you how excited I am".

"Well, what can I do. You are living far away from us. We miss you! So you should call at least once in two days", he said in a sad tone.

"Oh... I am so sorry brother. I was just so busy last two days. That's why I didn't call. But you know... I love you all and I miss you guys terribly".

"Yeah and we all love you too-", he was cut off by Jason talking.